Thread Title: Grapefruit/Flame/CorieTheNub PR

Name of the player: Grapefruit/Flame/CorieTheNub

SteamID: Grapefruit: STEAM_0:1:222849592
Flame: STEAM_0:1:150382999
CorieTheNub: STEAM_0:0:55882058

GMT: I do not remember

Server: v5p

Summary:
They all broke failRP due to them accepting a contract from the government where it states that they should stop the raid against the government. Although their job name was GodSoldier - Anarchist.

definition of Anarchist:
An advocate of or a participant in anarchism.

definition of Anarchism:
The theory or doctrine that all forms of government are oppressive and undesirable and should be abolished.

Them accepting a contract where they are supposed to kill us who are fighting against the government is something i consider failRP. Accepting a contract from the government is basically working for the government, something which an anarchist would never do.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2JnGIB-0aU

Hello there.

I understand how you may feel as you were unfortunately killed and have lost your weapon, however, the president offered us some decent money at the time to help him out and I (roleplaying as somewhat of the leader of the group at the time) accepted as I believed IC at the time, killing a few raiders for some spare cash would come in handy.

Whether my job title is Anarchist or not, it is still a semi-realistic roleplay server and during the time we were not actually roleplaying as anarchists but simply had the job title as a type of ‘rank’ in the gang.

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding from your point of view and it is true that we were not actually anarchists however called ourselves that to perhaps give off a sense of power and aggressive nature to our enemies.

In conclusion, we weren’t roleplaying as anarchists however called ourselves anarchists; even if we were anarchists, it’s a semi-realistic roleplay server which allows for creative freedom to occur in roleplays and thus given a correct reason (which we had) we can simply make said contract and kill you, the raiders.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello, KA34.

Everything Grapefruit has said is spot on to be honest, but I’d like to make my own little comment too.

Even before you guys raided nexus and before the president hired us to kill you guys, you even threatened our lives with your guns so therefore we had a valid reason to kill you even if the president didn’t hire us.

Personally, I believe the contract was the best way to go IC as that way we could come to mutual grounds with the president and kill the threat at the time (the corleone) as they were a danger do both of our lives.

I also agree with Grape about the whole job title. We weren’t roleplaying as anarchists at all. We just simply called ourselves Anarchists as we were roleplaying quite cocky and aggressively at the time.

I personally don’t believe any of us broke any rules at all which I think says a lot as I have over 1200 hours and I’m quite active in the community. We were simply roleplaying nicely within the rules.
Rule 2.8 clearly states:
Quote:Custom job titles must be realistic (don't roleplay something that isn't human), specific and accurately state what character you intend to roleplay (do not set your job as 'criminal' or 'classified' for example).

What you are stating is that you put your job name as Anarchist but you did not roleplay as an Anarchist. You not only chose not to roleplay as a Anarchist but chose to roleplay as the complet opposite of what a Anarchist does. Multiple peopole have recived blacklists and bans for breaking this rule and all of you whit many hours should know this rule.

Our job was set to what we called ourselves. Again, we called ourselves anarchists as we were roleplaying aggressively and ‘anarchist’ is typically someone to be fearful of. We were not roleplaying as anarchist specifically otherwise my job would be set to something along the lines of ‘anarchist’ by itself. However, the word anarchist the way we used it is the name of a rank in the gang ‘Godsoldiers’. This not only proves your argument invalid but also proves everyone followed the rules.

Not only were we following Rule 2.8 but we were using it extensively as our job not only correct but descriptive and specific. In fact, the job was set to specifically follow Rule 2.8.

‘Anarchist’ was simply a metaphor and this is a semi-realistic roleplay server which allows creative freedom to take place.

No one broke a rule. Everyone roleplayed properly.
Kind Regards,
Posting Reason - Involved

Involvement Reason - In the raid, as well as being the sexy bloke with the two coppers under fear rp in the video.

Personal Statement -

There is two scenarios here.

Scenario 1 - Roleplaying as Anarchists, accepting a hit from the president on the people trying to kill him, while you were anarchists which is extremely fail rp.

Scenario 2 - Roleplaying as something else non anarchism related, using the anarchist name as a rank.

Scenario 1 is 100% what happened, all the evidence points to it, you are clearly lying.

Scenario 2 is less likely, but still fail rp to roleplay as a killer who takes hits from the president whilst your name is Anarchist makes no sense.

My question to all those involved.....

If anarchists is a rank then what possessed you to use that word? It clearly doesn't even make sense to be a rank.

Final Point:

I will be quoting your first sentence.

"I understand how you may feel as you were unfortunately killed and have lost your weapon, however, the president offered us some decent money at the time to help him out and I (roleplaying as somewhat of the leader of the group at the time) accepted as I believed IC at the time, killing a few raiders for some spare cash would come in handy.".

I will address the part where you said money was offered money to do the hit and you said killing a few raiders for some spare cash would come in handy, but did Kevin pay you before or after? I am requesting an admin checks the logs to see if the money was even given, as I am sure if it wasn't you would of taken your issue to the president. Please provide evidence of this.

To conclude:

You broke fail rp, came up with some terrible excuse.
Come clean.

Thanks.

- Aspire
Hello, Aspire. Glad you’re back on the forums.

In this post I’ll be making a conclusion as well as trying to explain to you why everyone followed the rules in this situation. I won’t be posting another reply unles otherwise requested by an administrator.

Listen here, because I fail to see why you haven’t understood what I’ve said so far.

‘Anarchist’ in the contex as to what we were using it in was the name of our rank in the gang ‘Godsoldiers’. This name was chosen with a valid RP background (that can be found in my previous posts) which is besides the point because ranks in gangs should be kept IC. We were not roleplaying as anarchists by any means which is what the video proves as we are not seen doing any acts of anarchism. This does not infringe Rule 2.8 as not only is our job specific, but is also true to the character we intended to roleplay in, and also in the context of said character we wanted to roleplay in.

Secondly, even if we were roleplaying as ‘proper’ Anarchists, this is a semi-realistic roleplay server which allows for creative freedom to take place which includes accepting a contract from the president which wouldn’t be traditionally seen in real life.

Lastly, no, Kevin unfortunately did not have the opportunity to pay us which was originally agreed in the PMs before said contract had been agreed upon. This is because either myself or my friends died, or we were not able to contact or approach the president after the job was completed. Doing so would be an infringement of NLR as our new life would suggest we knew nothing of the contract and thus could not receive any money.

I hope this explains how we didn’t break any rules. Please read this reply over along with my previous replies to understand the fact not only did we not break any rules, but we roleplayed the situation properly.

Have a nice night,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
Requesting Flame gives his side.
Don't think it is fair to conclude without giving him some time to reply.
Grapefruit’s and Corie’s replies are more than satisfactory and perfectly explain why none of us broke the rules and the situation was roleplayed properly.
All accounts given. Requesting the pr is concluded.