SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMTEvoCity2_v5p : ~ 7pm BST 06.06.2018 | fearlessrp.net: 15.05.2018

ServerEvoCity2_v5p; FearlessRP Official Discord; fearlessrp.net

Summary:

I. Lying in courthouse
II.  Targeting a Fearless member
III.  Wasting staff members time
IV. Additional lying in the courthouse

On 15.05.2018 Aspire posted a PR on the user Flame for being called a “cu-nt”. His problem was that he was “personally greatly offended” for being called a that way. The situation however was handled by the staff member Narcotic in the server, however Aspire wanted to get Flame banned, with him going further by posting a PR, attempting to get the slightest punishment onto Flame. The Player Report was denied on the simple reason that the situation was dealt with. However Aspire used lies in this situation so he can get the results he hoped for, which in this case is to get the said user punished.

How he wrote the PR looks as if he was only greatly offended by the word “cu-nt”, since he doesn’t like being called a “vagina”. However Aspire has been using the word “cu-nt”, before this PR, in the same time, and after.

Aspire says that he gets offended by something, then uses that something, in this case a word, against other people, in a self-deprecating way, or just as a joke. Someone who gets offended by something, wouldn’t do the same action to others, or even as a joke. And what shows even further that he couldn’t off gotten offended by the word is the “self-deprecating way” he has used it.
Or in other words, he lied in the courthouse to make a player get punished.

As said, he was targeting the user Flame and was trying to get him banned. In the  meantime he waisted the time of all the parties involved in this very situation, more specifically the staff members who were directly involved and the ones that probably had this situations discussed inbetween.

Additional lying in courthouse:

In this very Player Report Aspire has said in his first replies that there is no evidence of him “Lying in the courthouse” and as well as “Targeting a member”. He then later contradicts himself by saying that the evidence is old.

Evidence:

All evidence from the Fearless  Discord of the user Aspire using the word “cu-nt” in different meanings, which are  not limited to insulting certain individuals.

The Player Report on Flame: (15.05.2018)
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86801

Aspire calling someone a cu-nt, even if it’s In Character: (~ 7pm BST 06.06.2018)
https://i.imgur.com/5nfTRvK.png

(OOC) Calling someone a cu-nt: (03.18.2018)
https://i.imgur.com/iLwTSaC.png

(OOC) (03.18.2018)
https://i.imgur.com/UUwtCs8.png

(OOC) (05.01.2018)
https://i.imgur.com/J6F2aM6.png

(OOC) Using it in a self-deprecating way: (05.06.2018)
https://i.imgur.com/0quTStF.png

(OOC) Jokingly: (05.26.2018)
https://i.imgur.com/K9c7POk.png

(OOC) Referring himself as “cu-nt”: (06.09.2018) (Shows that he doesn’t really care about the word)
https://i.imgur.com/8kdRGtf.png

(OOC) In my opinion referring to someone from the staff team as a “vagina”
https://i.imgur.com/rFJNK65.png

Additional lying in courthouse:

https://i.imgur.com/B8oSV50.png
"no" as in there is evidence
https://i.imgur.com/NxuJjmo.png
"is" as in there is evidence 

This PR has nothing to do with if anyone got offended by words said from Aspire. 

My advise to any players who interact with Aspire, do so with caution, since you never know if he is going to post a Player Report on you for just “feeling like you are a ming”. 

Edit: If you anyone has proof of Aspire breaking the rules, but is afraid of him posting a PR on you, don't be scared, and show them to a staff member.

-Foxirius
This reply has been posted on behalf of the user "Aspire" and in no way am I involved in this situation. - Inlandbubbles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am accused of 3 things. 1. Lying in the courthouse. You have no evidence of this. 2. Targeting a member. Again you have no evidence of this. I would like to point out your signature shows your true intent to harass me, this pr is an absolute disgrace. 3. Wasting staff members time. You are doing exactly that. You have no evidence I wasted time and where is the rule against this? You are using month old information in this pr. I believe this is 100% harassment of myself. If an admin views your signature it is obvious you are malicious towards harassing me. This pr is nothing but harassment.
(06-16-2018, 12:49 PM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: This reply has been posted on behalf of the user "Aspire" and in no way am I involved in this situation. - Inlandbubbles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am accused of 3 things. 1. Lying in the courthouse. You have no evidence of this. 2. Targeting a member. Again you have no evidence of this. I would like to point out your signature shows your true intent to harass me, this pr is an absolute disgrace. 3. Wasting staff members time. You are doing exactly that. You have no evidence I wasted time and where is the rule against this? You are using month old information in this pr. I believe this is 100% harassment of myself. If an admin views your signature it is obvious you are malicious towards harassing me. This pr is nothing but harassment.

Well if you read the PR you will see all my evidence, but for you specificly i will just say it one more time. You said that you are offended by the word vagina, however you have been using the word vagina all the time.  

It's quit stupid to say that an "admin hasn't seen my signatures, since it's on the forum and every day staff members see it."

The point of the signature is purly comidic, I am just pointing out stupid stuff that you have wrote on public spaces. 

And as well as if you were harrased by it, you could of asked me to remove it, which you haven't therfor I haven't seen a problem using it.

Edit:

Aspire if you believe this is 100% harassment towards you, then this Player Report is, by your own words, 100% harassment.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86351
This reply has been posted on behalf of the user "Aspire" and in no way am I involved in this situation. - Inlandbubbles.

I don't see what this Player Report is accusing me of to be quite honest. Your evidence shows I said stuff jokingly/ in character. But you don't know me as a person, I still may of been offended if Flame Called me it ooc. For the main reason that he meant it ooc. Please can you explain your player report?
(06-16-2018, 04:06 PM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: This reply has been posted on behalf of the user "Aspire" and in no way am I involved in this situation. - Inlandbubbles.

I don't see what this Player Report is accusing me of to be quite honest. Your evidence shows I said stuff jokingly/ in character. But you don't know me as a person, I still may of been offended if Flame Called me it ooc. For the main reason that he meant it ooc. Please can you explain your player report?

For you I've edited all  the time you've used the word OOC, even as a joke.
Posting on behalf of Aspire:
Most of the evidence is over a month old, some is even 3 months old. I see no reason to reply to you anymore, it is clear you are malicious towards me. If any staff member wants to ask me a question I will happily reply, as for you I bid you a good day sir.

Alright sir.

I will just, as you said, not reply to you anymore. However will just leave this.

Aspire on your first replies you say that there isn't any evidence and now you say that it is over a month old. What is it, that there are no evidence or that it is old?

You have said in your reply that you have gotten offended because it's OOC. Well all of the Discord messages are OOC and in some you have used the word "cu-nt" as an insult yourself. The evidence may be over a month, however it is clear evidence, which isn't affected by time. If you want to see what you've wrote yourself, you may use Discords search function, by simple typing Aspire and then adding the word cu-nt. With that you can see all the situation and from where they arose.

However I would like to know, if when you got offended by cu-nt in OOC, why have you used the word yourself in OOC situations, which are all of your Discord messages which have the word cu-nt. Even if you were jokingly, shows that you don’t care about the words meaning, and you just used the fact that it was said against you.

I don't see how I am malicious towards you in any way possible. If it is because of this Player Report, then all Player Reports are malicious towards someone. Please articulate better how I am malicious towards you. You had a problem with my signature and when you asked me to remove it I did.

My problem with you and the reason why I posted this Player Report is, because you made a PR which is clearly malicious towards Flame. It wouldn‘t of been malicious if what you gave as evidence was actual evidence, however you attempted to get him punished by lying. Which is very “malicious”.

Edit: When I used the actual word cu-nt it doesn't show it as the word, but as vagina. 

- Foxirius
Hello, Unfortunately I am having to reply as you keep editing the initial report statement without writing updated. I am having a hard time following the accusation.

Firstly majority of the alleged evidence is over a month old.

You are accusing me of Player reporting flame for a malicious reason?

I can get offended at whatever I feel like.

You have modified the post 9 Times, making it extremely difficult for an admin to follow, as when I reply you edit the original statement.

So in regards to what I have said I do apologise if I have offended anyone for my use of the word vagina, I did not direct it towards anyone ooc in the images you provided, apart from myself.

So you finally revealed the reason for the PR- "My problem with you and the reason why I posted this Player Report is, because you made a PR which is clearly malicious towards Flame.".

I would like to say that the PR didn't break any rules, although it was denied.

You wrote : "  
My advise to any players who interact with Aspire, do so with caution, since you never know if he is going to post a Player Report on you for just “feeling like you are a ming”.

Edit: If you anyone has proof of Aspire breaking the rules, but is afraid of him posting a PR on you, don't be scared, and show them to a staff member.".
This clearly shows you have an issue with me, as well as you saying " my problem with you", personal vendetta here.
Why would I pr someone/ why would they be too scared to pr me? Surely only rule breakers would even fear that.

Again I apologise for my previous actions with the use of "vagina" to myself.
I have broken no rules.

I removed myself from the discord for a week to sort ma shit out.

Updated: I said there was no evidence, meaning no valid evidence.

This is my final reply to you Fox, stop editing your initial statement without saying updated.
I will reply to a Staff Member if they have any questions/ queries.

Thank you again for the pr.
(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: Hello, Unfortunately I am having to reply as you keep editing the initial report statement without writing updated. I am having a hard time following the accusation.

You have modified the post 9 Times, making it extremely difficult for an admin to follow, as when I reply you edit the original statement.

This is my final reply to you Fox, stop editing your initial statement without saying updated.

I would like you to read what you queted. If you do that you will see the part where it says "Edit", so yes I do say when I update something. It doesn't matter how many times i've edited something, the initial post has stayed the same, unlike your replies, which contradict themselves, as well as the only added part added, except where i put in "Edit" was the "Additional lying in the courthouse". All other edits are purly cosmetic.

You wrote : "  

Edit: If you anyone has proof of Aspire breaking the rules, but is afraid of him posting a PR on you, don't be scared, and show them to a staff member.".
This clearly shows you have an issue with me, as well as you saying " my problem with you", personal vendetta here.
Why would I pr someone/ why would they be too scared to pr me? Surely only rule breakers would even fear that.

(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: You are accusing me of Player reporting flame for a malicious reason?

So you finally revealed the reason for the PR- "My problem with you and the reason why I posted this Player Report is, because you made a PR which is clearly malicious towards Flame.".

I would like to say that the PR didn't break any rules, although it was denied.

Well if you read my thread, which hasn't changed since it being posted, apart from stuff being added, it's been clear that one of the reasons is targeting, however it's not limited to it. Targeting is a malicious action, as well as lying is an even bigger malicious actions, so yes, you have been malicious towards someone, doesn't matter who, just someone.

It did  break rules and that is why I made this Player Report on you.

(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: I can get offended at whatever I feel like.

Of course you can, however when you lie that you have gotten offended by something.

So in regards to what I have said I do apologise if I have offended anyone for my use of the word vagina, I did not direct it towards anyone ooc in the images you provided, apart from myself. 

Again I apologise for my previous actions with the use of "vagina" to myself. 

All of the Discord messages clearly shows that you are using the word "cu-nt" freely. If you did actually get offended, you wouldn't of used it in OOC situations. You simply don't care about the word, just tried to take an advantage of a situation, by lying that you got "personally greatly offended" by it.

I have broken no rules.

(06-16-2018, 12:32 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:  
I. Lying in courthouse II.
Targeting a Fearless member
III. Wasting staff members time
IV. Additional lying in the courthouse

(06-17-2018, 07:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: Firstly majority of the alleged evidence is over a month old.

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

Even if the evidence is over an year, if it is solid, by rule 3, it should do the job.

I removed myself from the discord for a week to sort ma shit out.

Cool.

I will reply to a Staff Member if they have any questions/ queries.

I as well will do such an action.

Thank you again for the pr.

No problem, i have gotten very good feedback from you, almost as you read parts of the PR at a time and just take what i write in my replies as the full story.com
Updated: Everything with bold is written by me Foxirius
Denied.

"Lying in the courthouse" should not include debates as to whether or not you are offended by something or not, as this is entirely based on opinions. Just because you call people a word yourself, does not mean you can't be offended by it being used towards you. It makes you a hypocrite, yes, but none of this is worthy of being in breach of the "lying in the courthouse" rules.

Even so, that original report was denied as it was dealt with in game with a warning.

Posting a report on a player is not "targeting" them. Also, I don't feel as thought much of our time as staff was wasted on this.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]