Report: SpaghettiFTW, Weezy, Flame
Name of player: SpaghettiFTW, Weezy, Flame

SteamID
SpaghettiFTW:STEAM_0:1:76673673
Weezy:STEAM_0:1:63414623
Flame:STEAM_0:1:150382999

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: Only one

Summary: Cops just showed up and began to raid. No laws were in place about blocked windows. I did shoot first however its so clear that they were going to raid. After i asked why they wanted to enter and Flame just ran away saying "Uhhh no". Clearly a random raid by the police.

EDIT: I also had them question my base, I don't see how its a doom fort. I tested it and more than my body shows when i stand on the prop looking over the wall and I have more than enough cover for anyone cracking the keypad.

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello, i was called there was blocked windows at the villas, we then responded and seen a Gas Masked person walking around on the balcony, i seen on your back you were armed. i was looking round the house and then heard shots from an AK (the one on your back) and then got the warrant, You should also fix the base you made as it is a doomfort. Rule 10.2a is talking about doomforts and should be a fair advantage, you had a crouch base and as i see it, its Unfair
So, why did all the police show up before you saw me with my ak?
Also why would you respond about blocked windows if they aren't against the law?
We all responded because we got a call from the serg
So why were you the first one to arrive? How could the sarge call you and claim i have blocked windows if he was never there?
I was not the first one there thanks, i was in the White Crown Vic
Sorry, thought you where in the police vehicle.
Hi GamingOfficialZZ,

I will just tell my story:

An officer called something in which I did not hear clearly but Flame was near my and turned on his ELS so I followed him (I was in the blue charger). We arrived at your house and it became clear to me what the problem was your blocked windows. Yes, there were no laws against it, but before we raided you I saw something on your back so I said ''I think he's armed'', a other officer confirmed it that you had an AK-47 on your back. My actual reason to take you down was that you were armed and dangerous and showing a weapon in public.

About your base; It was not really doomfort-ish only that entrance was blocked by a prop where you could stand on. the rest of your base was a normal base.

you also said ''hello, can I help you with anything'', unfortunately, we or at least I did not hear that.

This won't help much but my apology for my unprofessional act. I acted on you being armed and things happened quite fast since you started to shoot at me.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(06-16-2018, 12:12 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Hi GamingOfficialZZ,

I will just tell my story:

An officer called something in which I did not hear clearly but Flame was near my and turned on his ELS so I followed him (I was in the blue charger). We arrived at your house and it became clear to me what the problem was your blocked windows. Yes, there were no laws against it, but before we raided you I saw something on your back so I said ''I think he's armed'', a other officer confirmed it that you had an AK-47 on your back. My actual reason to take you down was that you were armed and dangerous and showing a weapon in public.

About your base; It was not really doomfort-ish only that entrance was blocked by a prop where you could stand on. the rest of your base was a normal base.

you also said ''hello, can I help you with anything'', unfortunately, we or at least I did not hear that.

This won't help much but my apology for my unprofessional act. I acted on you being armed and things happened quite fast since you started to shoot at me.
You never saw me with my weapon out in public though. I was in my house at the time any of the police saw the weapon on my back.