Rockdad69
Username: Kawaii

Accused Staff Member: Rockdad69

Involved Users: dunno

[*]Time/Date/Time Zone: 10/6/2018

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:
[*]Participating on propblock of arrowhead fields (You can see the 2 unowned properties)
[*]Doomforting, shooting at the keypad, no cover for it

Evidence and Explanation:
Involved

That gate was made by me, we got raided before so I prepared a gate so police force wouldn't get in so easily.
About the 2 houses, we were gonna buy it, should've done it before I built the gate I'm sorry about that.
And also if people wanna come in I've always told everyone the code for the keypad if they wanna live in that area.
We usually used that area for the Redneck/Hillbilly RP, we'd get a lot of people in there to make a little western style city in it.
For the "doomfort", we didn't plan to use the treehouse as our base, but RockDad set that up we went to check it out and then cops arrived leaving us no choice, but to use it, they could've come up the ladder, not blow up all the bottom part so they couldn't get up anymore. Which also was kinda their mistake as well.
I'm sincerely sorry on my part for not thinking of purchasing both of those houses before building a gate and also GreeD I thought you owned one of those cause you always were quite close to that house.

Kind Regards,
Chumps
This was five minutes after everyone left the field basically, we where with the three of us left and i was looking for some old dupes that would fit the kind of RP we usually do, i found a treehouse i made years ago and spawned it in. Normally there are trees covering the keypad down below but it was overlapping the road so i needed to remove it, (it was the big tree cluster prop) after we went inside to show the house we got raided by the police force, this happend really fast and we were left with no other choice then to fight back. After the SRU breached certain props, there was nothing left of the treehouse leaving us trapped, there was no way for them to get up, this house wasn't made for raiding (obviously), i explained that to the SRU afterwards to avoid confusion.

I'm also pretty sure you owned one of those houses since you where building there the whole time.

Regards,
RockDad
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
(06-15-2018, 02:54 PM)RockDad69 Wrote: after we went inside to show the house we got raided by the police force, this happend really fast and we were left with no other choice then to fight back

Well thats a lie... First off, looking at the clips I have, you have guns loaded before cops even arrive, so you were already doing agg rp, you werent forced to.. Second off, looking at file timestamps, theres roughly 15 minutes between the end of the first clip (where you can see your tree dupe already being placed), and the second clip (when cops arrive), so no, didnt happen fast
Yes we did have guns loaded since we did get raided before this event.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-15-2018, 05:10 PM)Chumps Wrote: Yes we did have guns loaded since we did get raided before this event.

So you were doing aggressiveRP?
Also still havent explained the propblock properly, what does me possibly owning one of the properties have to do with it? Youd have propblocked without my permission then anyways
(06-15-2018, 07:23 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 05:10 PM)Chumps Wrote: Yes we did have guns loaded since we did get raided before this event.

Also still havent explained the propblock properly, what does me possibly owning one of the properties have to do with it? Youd have propblocked without my permission then anyways

As i stated before, everyone who came to live there i gave them the code if they asked, if you asked i would've given you the code to access it if you wanted to live in that area.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
(06-15-2018, 09:28 PM)Chumps Wrote:

As i stated before, everyone who came to live there i gave them the code if they asked, if you asked i would've given you the code to access it if you wanted to live in that area.

You still cant block off an entire area without owning the properties inside of it..
(06-15-2018, 09:37 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

You still cant block off an entire area without owning the properties inside of it..

Yes, i totally understand that, as i stated in my first we did wanna buy them, but we then got raided and we can't really purchase buildings while being raided, after the raid we didn't put the gate up anymore anyways.
FearlessRP 
(06-15-2018, 11:04 PM)Chumps Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 09:37 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Yes, i totally understand that, as i stated in my first we did wanna buy them, but we then got raided and we can't really purchase buildings while being raided, after the raid we didn't put the gate up anymore anyways.
Well thats not true... Like I said I have recordings showing you blocked it off atleast 15-20 minutes before the raid, so you had plenty of time