Pines - Opinions and potential suggestions
(06-15-2018, 01:16 PM)JackZ Wrote: The nexus is an absolute disgrace.

"nexus" 

[Image: Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481060]
The following 3 users Like konsta's post:
  • Santaliz, sebasti161, JackZ
its so fucking boring to play on it jesus christ
this map change has ruined my life

edit: pretty sure anyone who voted for pines would be stoned if they live in saudi arabia
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
It’s fucking awful
Trying to find a place to puts my old dupes down,Non of em fit anywhere
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
After browsing the map for roughly 30 minutes, I have found that it is completely awful.

Although there are some good features on the map, the only one being the shops having shutters...

The map has absolutely no personality and is just as boring, if not more boring than 'LL'.

I'm already bored. Everything is far too stretched out and even being on the server with over 50 people, I had hardly any interactions.
The following 1 user Likes Kryptic's post:
  • Grape
Watched some people RPing on it and I can safely say it is the worst map that has ever been implemented besides V5, doubt I'd get much enjoyment out of it personally but hell a few people like it so I imagine it'll stay. The map has so far played out almost all of the concerns v2d voters had about it.
The Map is nice looking and has some nice unique things but its boring to play on. Its too early to have a proper opinion but player interaction is low and the map is swarmed with useless buildings that will never be used. I managed to last 5 minutes before getting bored and leaving
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Kryptic
I like the map so far, player interaction was very high when I played yesterday and I already managed to do good RPs.
Curious to see what else it holds.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Pollux
I love the map, player interaction is amazing and FPS is great. It's pretty much the opposite of the horror the V2D voters stated.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork