Pines - Opinions and potential suggestions
Hey guys,

Today Pines got released and we've all finally got to play on it.
I personally think it's pretty alright, the map itself seems a tad bit boring but the solid FPS will make up for it with proper gameplay created by the people.

What are your first impressions? Do you have any suggestions in regards to what should be added/ removed on the map?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
#BringBackV2D

The map is okay, but too big for the playerbase FL regularly has
I personally think it is perfect, it is smaller and performance is a lot better. It also allows for much better dupes due to the quality of the shops.

I'm very excited for the future of the map.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I’m actually very curious what will come from this map.

I still believe it’s not perfect for FL, however, that does not make it a bad map. I hope FL’s size stays at a consistant larger player base.

Regardless, map looks nice so far and I wish that everything turns out great.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Shops are the best thing this map has going for it. We will see how some of the areas outside the city handle (I don't see them being used).

For me personally I don't like the building the government is in due to the tiny staircase that is the only way to get up. The office building is shaped incredibly weird and the park is going to be a huge waste of space.

Still my biggest complaint is just the overall size of the main city. It's going to see a lot of unused space similar to v2p. But let's see how it does
FL would be more fun on v2d, but we'll make it work.
I think It's great, but that might be because I hated V5P so much - I mean anything would have been an improvement..
Modern and high-quality map, also I love the new textures you added.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
We have to live with the map right now. However in my personal opinion the map has less character than a 0 hour police officer. Just modern buildings and some flat building textures on the outside. Some nice RP options though.
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • sebasti161
Yeah I'm not really too sure tbh. I think I prefer it but it definitely has less character, doesn't really feel like FL atm. Who knows though, with time hopefully we'll grow to love the map, I just don't think any new map could live up to the same standard that was v2d
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The nexus is an absolute disgrace.
The following 5 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Yonno, Huskii, Santaliz, sebasti161, mintblackbeard