Get with the Pines

Greetings Fearless!

I'm happy to announce the release of the new map, rp_pinescity_v2b. Development and a handful of the staff team have worked very hard to get this map setup as quickly as possible as I am aware that a fair few of you are eager to get on and try it out. I am also aware that not everyone will be happy with the decision as made clear by the poll and various threads, but that is the case with democracy a majority of the time. Not everyone can be pleased. But, I urge that you have an open-mind.

Locations on Pinescity have been named relative to the name of the city, including roads. A lot of effort has gone into setting up the various systems that come with the gamemode, including the delivery system, property system, yacht and jetski-use, etc.

Thank you to those who helped out.

Key Locations that you will need to know

Vehicle Parking/Storage
  • Burger King Parking
  • Outer BP Petrol Station
Petrol Pumps
  • Inner City BP Petrol Station
  • Outer City BP Petrol Station
Arms Locker
  • Office area in the government building (where Police, SRU and Presidential players spawn)
Delivery NPCs
  • Industrial - at the end of Cedar Way
  • Downtown - Garages
When playing the map, if you feel there is anything that should be added, please feel free to utilise the 'Suggestions' sub-forum, we will be happy to see what improvements can be made.

Spoiler: Pinescity Map. Created by TheSiphon
[Image: HjMa8Bd.jpg]

If you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions, please feel free to use the Suggestions Sub Forum.

Credits:  Awestruck, Broccoli, DarkN00b, James, Pollux, Sparx, TheSiphon, Tomo

If you have map issues, subscribe to this addon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1299936127
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Yes! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • deanodeane
Oh yess!!!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • deanodeane
Not too bad, Let's see how this goes. Smile
Finally!
Enjoy!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Curious to see how long it'll last.
Good job everyone.