PR : [C] Flame
Name of player: [C] Flame 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150382999

Time in GMT: ~9:13

Server: V5P

Summary: So i captured flame prop flying at the end of the event, this player should know well enough not to do that with 1900+ hours.

Evidence

FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The event was on and where all of the RP was happening was blocked off from where i was, So i used a prop to climb over, I should have used @ yes but you could tell all the admins were busy, I was just trying to get to the RP, wasn't harming anything/anyone
(06-16-2018, 11:32 PM)boxallboss Wrote: Hello, I would also like to point out that this player, Flame, was using godmode a few hours ago on this server. Somehow he got through 5 locked doors in a matter of seconds as a paramedic and then he called the police to report criminal activity. Before he called the cops I tried to kill him but he just would not die. I must of punched him with my fists at least 15-20 times. Yet he still didn’t die, and hacks are the only way he could of survived. Thanks.

Hello boxallbox,

You said you punched me 15-20 times and punching me that many times wont do much, it will take 15-20 health of me, As i was a Paramedic i can keep healing myself as long as i wish. The doors were not locked.

Please do not post on this player report if you know for sure and you were not involved, thanks 
Flame, you must understand that the rule was still broken, despite the fact that it did not directly effect anybody. If you're stuck like that, call a staff member and we'll come get you.

Gonna be giving you a short props blacklist for this rule break, hope you understand.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]