Alien invasion RP Re-telling.
Just recalling the events of a fun RP we had moments ago.

I was a Special Service agent, just decorating the skybox lounge along with the head of SS, and another SS agent. I noticed a couple admins (Don't remember which ones.) Flying around the city to look around, and I joked around and called them Aliens.

Eventually we took this seriously, and started shooting at the "aliens" When they flied around. WorldWidecoffee played along and spawned some antlions and fastzombies which we fought with. Then he came in himself as an Area 51 guy and told us to follow him.

We traveled through the nexus. fighting hordes of antlions and anglion guards and headcrabs, until we found the president, the last SS, his security guard, and a couple cops. Together, we all went to the UM where a friendly Doctor let us stay while he preformed experiments privately. We held out against the aliens for a little longer until we got bored and just said that the aliens gave up.

It was REALLY fun, but I didn't get an RP point since it all started on accident. Oh well, It was still good RP, and that's all that matters. Thank you for wasting your time reading this. Tounge
And I was that friendly doctor! It's a shame I didn't get my gliders to work, it may've worked wonders!
No offensive to the admins or the players but all i heard out of that RP was lots of annoying gunshots and npc spawning...
And I was that head SS! Freaked out when the admins started having the RPG battle, speakers + music so couldn't tell what the noise was, where it was coming from. Ended up surprisingly fun.
Wasn't there, but it sounded like it had potential but was ruined by the fact you shot at the aliens.

We're not RPing Baskerville here, lads.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • equal, Anakonda, HellShell