PR
(06-15-2018, 01:58 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 01:19 PM)JackZ Wrote: As Foxirius has said, I was trying to do two things at once and the comms got messy, Accidentally said it in game.

That video literally shows that i was simply trying to talk to you while talking to friends and comms got messy, Never harrassed you, Never punched you, Never shot you etc.

You 100% have a vendetta against me which you have publicly shown by saying we have 'Beef' - Which i was unaware we even had, I have nothing against you but you clearly have something against me.

Either way DreeBott lad, I was not attempting to insult you simple as that.

Aight first of all im not your Lad or anything alright.

And I do NOT have a vendett against you. You just happen to call me a "Gay C*nt" out of Character for no reason.
You can hear that you were saying my name and "Gay C*nt" in the same sentence. Saying that the comms got messy is your fault, not mine. Like your friends you started insulting me for some reason but you could only hear half of it (if it all) because of the lag caused by the Event that was happening.

Anyway if we had beef or not doesn't matter as the problem I'm having is that you just insulted me for no reason.

Don't try to get away with this by saying it was an accident. :)

'Insulted you for no reason'

As i have stated before, I did not insult you, I insulted a friend in a discord yet accidentally said it in-game, Why would i just come up to you with no reason and start insulting you? 

and you claim we have 'Beef' as well which i didn't even know about, So clearly you just have a grudge against me.

Comms getting messy is nobodies fault, It's simply something that happened, You have literally reported me for calling my friend a cu*nt thinking that i am talking to you, It's sad really, Put your grudges aside mate.

(06-15-2018, 10:11 AM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
I was in a talk with JackZ on discord, as he was with a lot of other people, we were doing some banter, but it gets mesy speaking in 2 different places at the same time speaking.

As fox has stated here, I was not calling you a 'Gay C*nt' i was calling him one while having banter in discord, which i accidentally said IG.
(06-15-2018, 02:06 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 01:19 PM)JackZ Wrote: As Foxirius has said, I was trying to do two things at once and the comms got messy, Accidentally said it in game.

That video literally shows that i was simply trying to talk to you while talking to friends and comms got messy, Never harrassed you, Never punched you, Never shot you etc.

You 100% have a vendetta against me which you have publicly shown by saying we have 'Beef' - Which i was unaware we even had, I have nothing against you but you clearly have something against me.

And I do NOT have a vendett against you. You just happen to call me a "Gay C*nt" out of Character for no reason.
You can hear that you were saying my name and "Gay C*nt" in the same sentence. Saying that the comms got messy is your fault, not mine. Like your friends you started insulting me for some reason but you could only hear half of it (if it all) because of the lag caused by the Event that was happening.

Anyway if we had beef or not doesn't matter as the problem I'm having is that you just insulted me for no reason.

Don't try to get away with this by saying it was an accident. Smile

As i have stated before, I did not insult you, I insulted a friend in a discord yet accidentally said it in-game, Why would i just come up to you with no reason and start insulting you? 

and you claim we have 'Beef' as well which i didn't even know about, So clearly you just have a grudge against me.

Comms getting messy is nobodies fault, It's simply something that happened, You have literally reported me for calling my friend a cu*nt thinking that i am talking to you, It's sad really, Put your grudges aside mate.

I was in a talk with JackZ on discord, as he was with a lot of other people, we were doing some banter, but it gets mesy speaking in 2 different places at the same time speaking.

As fox has stated here, I was not calling you a 'Gay C*nt' i was calling him one while having banter in discord, which i accidentally said IG.

People keep telling me in Discord and in Steam that you've "never" called any of your friends Gay and when you listen closely it sounds like you're saying "It doesn't matter you gay c*nt" which makes sense + you were talking in one sentence not two which you would normally do if you change speaking to another person. Some people also told me that your attitude was really rude yesterday.
Saying that I have a vendetta or something against you because im posting a Report against you is just crazy.
And just because Fox said something doesn't mean its true. Everyone could say that out of no where just to help you get out of this Situation.
I have also been told you used general toxicity to two other members yesterday lastnight. If they want to post the evidence then they may do.
(06-14-2018, 08:03 PM)JackZ Wrote: You didn't even hear my sentence. I wasn't calling you a cu*t out of character at all, If the server wasn't so laggy during the event you would have heard what i was saying and known i wasn't insulting you.

Also, why would you say that you didn't insult me in the first comment, but later admit calling one of your friends a "gay C*nt"?
I heard that liars have difficultys keeping up with what they said[Image: f05.png]
Oh and I'll probably not be able to post from now on until Monday as I'll be driving away for the Weekend. I may ask someone to post for me if it's really necessary.
You are rambling and repeating yourself, You are not listening. I was not insulting YOU, I didn’t even mean to keep talking in-game, I meant to say it to a mate in discord but i accidentally held my push to talk microphone key for in game. I didn’t insult you, i meant to insult a mate in a discord, You aren’t making sense mate.
(06-15-2018, 02:18 PM)What DreeBott Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 02:06 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Don't try to get away with this by saying it was an accident. :)

People keep telling me in Discord and in Steam that you've "never" called any of your friends Gay and when you listen closely it sounds like you're saying "It doesn't matter you gay c*nt" which makes sense + you were talking in one sentence not two which you would normally do if you change speaking to another person. Some people also told me that your attitude was really rude yesterday.
Saying that I have a vendetta or something against you because im posting a Report against you is just crazy.
And just because Fox said something doesn't mean its true. Everyone could say that out of no where just to help you get out of this Situation.
I have also been told you used general toxicity to two other members yesterday lastnight. If they want to post the evidence then they may do.

Me and my mates always call each other gay c*nts is our type of banter, Foxirius, the guy i was legit meant to insult in discord, has posted even saying that i meant to say it to him as we were having banter in discord.
Everything in the sentence with ‘Gay c*nt’ in it was meant to be said in Discord to Fox.
JackZ's story sounds genuine as I know him to be an 'aggressive' character when talking to people so I could see him saying that to someone in a discord server. That's just his personality. Now whether or not it was directed toward you or not Dreebott, it is hard to say.
Knowing JackZ, he's smart enough to know insulting people in OOC on FL is one of the best methods to get banned so I doubt he'd do something like this.
It would be unfair to assume that this was directed to you. Banning on an assumption is not fair.
Should you discover some more evidence, please feel free to contact me via discord.

Note: JackZ, I recommend toning down on the stabs at your mates to avoid getting them mistook for insults like this.

Denied.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.