PR
Name of player: [FL:RP][C] JackZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Time in GMT: 21:00

Server: 

Summary: I was running around then got shot at by some Rebels. After asking why they were shooting me JackZ called me a gay vagina OOC.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcCPmX62OIM
You didn't even hear my sentence. I wasn't calling you a cu*t out of character at all, If the server wasn't so laggy during the event you would have heard what i was saying and known i wasn't insulting you.
Could you tell me what you were saying JackZ?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I know how it may sound as i did say 'DreeBott' but nothing had really happened prior to this event, I never shot at you DreeBott, punched etc etc. When i was walking away and mentioned 'Gay C*nt' i wasn't referring to you as this otherwise i would've kept talking to you with my character facing you, As i walked away i was calling a mate a gay c*nt in discord as he took some banter the wrong way (This was my discord, Not FL related).
I'm gonna upload another Video related to this.

I'll also mention that harassing someone OOC is against TOS and that JackZ should know much better with the amount of hours he has.
We've also had a lot of "Beef" before this event, however this was about 6 months ago. So saying that there was nothing prior to this event is a lie.
Go ahead and upload the video pal, I wasn't harassing you OOC at all, i tried talking to you and you told me that you couldn't hear my mic so i walked away, Simple as that. Also this 'Beef' you talk about 6 months ago, I do not hold grudges against people - I was banned 6 months ago from FL, how can we have 'beef' if the only way i can contact you is on FL services? Don't have you on steam, Discord etc. You must have some sort of Vendetta against me.
I was in a talk with JackZ on discord, as he was with a lot of other people, we were doing some banter, but it gets mesy speaking in 2 different places at the same time speaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVqTuQTz...e=youtu.be

Also, why would you speak ingame when you're insulting someone in Discord? DOesn't make any sense to me. But i already know you're gonna say it was an accident or something.
As Foxirius has said, I was trying to do two things at once and the comms got messy, Accidentally said it in game.

That video literally shows that i was simply trying to talk to you while talking to friends and comms got messy, Never harrassed you, Never punched you, Never shot you etc.

You 100% have a vendetta against me which you have publicly shown by saying we have 'Beef' - Which i was unaware we even had, I have nothing against you but you clearly have something against me.

Either way DreeBott lad, I was not attempting to insult you simple as that.
(06-15-2018, 01:19 PM)JackZ Wrote: As Foxirius has said, I was trying to do two things at once and the comms got messy, Accidentally said it in game.

That video literally shows that i was simply trying to talk to you while talking to friends and comms got messy, Never harrassed you, Never punched you, Never shot you etc.

You 100% have a vendetta against me which you have publicly shown by saying we have 'Beef' - Which i was unaware we even had, I have nothing against you but you clearly have something against me.

Either way DreeBott lad, I was not attempting to insult you simple as that.

Aight first of all im not your Lad or anything alright.

And I do NOT have a vendett against you. You just happen to call me a "Gay C*nt" out of Character for no reason.
You can hear that you were saying my name and "Gay C*nt" in the same sentence. Saying that the comms got messy is your fault, not mine. Like your friends you started insulting me for some reason but you could only hear half of it (if it all) because of the lag caused by the Event that was happening.

Anyway if we had beef or not doesn't matter as the problem I'm having is that you just insulted me for no reason.

Don't try to get away with this by saying it was an accident. Smile