Faail
Idk i it's against the rules to mock another Server/Forum, but if it is: Then just close this thread Tounge
http://www.diamondbuild.info/vbulletin/forum.php
Anyone seen this Forum? Their RP server is messy and fail. Even their forum ismessy and fail. They've reseted the RP server several times, leading to lots of players losing lots of money. Still, i see people that has been playing there for longer than i did when i was playing there. If you compare their RP server with THIS RP server.... well the "wtf-feeling" you get by that is indescribable. I came back on the forum after leaving the server for 6 months and ask to get my money back that was lost in the reset. The owner got mad at me for leaving and then coming back and saying other servers are better and claiming tonns of money. Well the main reason i left was cus i lost the money; Didnt wanna go through ALL that contrabanding all over again.. I've tried to join the server a few times.. It's just miserable... xD
Still like their build server though..
[Image: traitor.jpg]
Boys, we have a traitor.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Raffi, he was already active alot on ***, he a admin(or superadmin) on Seth's Build and RP
Signature too big...
[Image: SpyHeadAsplode.gif]
Raffi , wtf is with your random posts, act normal.
Signature too big...
I like the picture xD Made me laugh xD
And yea, Dutchman has been on the Seth's server for longer than me now, But i joined it before him, so Tounge (in ur face dutchy) Cheese He's one of those that staid unlike me
(10-07-2010, 04:22 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Raffi , wtf is with your random posts, act normal.
You don't get them, do you?
(10-07-2010, 05:19 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-07-2010, 04:22 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Raffi , wtf is with your random posts, act normal.

I got it! Cheese
xD
(10-07-2010, 05:19 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:

Actually, no i don't, because u are posting random stuff.
Signature too big...
"Boys we have a Spy!"

"Did anyone kill a Red Spy?"

"MUUU FUUMUHHH MUUH!!
*Pyro goes mad*