Report: [FL:RP] Borgan
Name of player: [FL:RP] Borgan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113542894 

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: V5P

Summary: Police were raiding us and when i knew we were outnumberd i get my fists out and ducked on the floor. Showing that I'm not going to fight anymore. However Borgan continued to fire at me when i was unarmed.

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Posting on behalf of Borgan. In no way am I involved with this situaion.

Hello GamingOfficialZZ,

I understand that you must be annoyed that you died during this situaion as when killed by government, you don’t drop a weapon. However, you must understand that your death was accidental. As there was one or two other armed people shooting at me and my teammates, it’s very difficult to shoot directly at them when they seen sprinting around. If you didn’t want to risk getting shot during  a raid in an arguably enclosed area, then I’m a affraid you should have either surrendered and safety removed yourself from the building with your hands up, or not even take the risk of getting raided by placing contraband and equipping a weapon in the first place.

All this PR proves is that I was trying to kill your friend that was trying to kill me, and that you were simply loitering in a dangerous environment which resulted in the inevitable that you have been shot dead.

Please be more careful with your decisions in-game if you don’t want to risk being killed.

Thank you and have a nice evening,
Borgan.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Looking at the video provided, it looks like you are intentionally shooting GamingOfficialZZ, Borgan.
You don't even try to follow the person you claim to be shooting at, and just continue to point straight at GamingOfficialZZ as you empty the magazine.

Do you have anything to say about this?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Posting on behalf of Borgan. In no way am I involved in this situation.

Hello, Captain Barry.

I forgot to address one of the most detrimental points which is that whilst I am being shot at (multiple times by an XM), my screen flashes red whilst turning black and white. During this situaion, I had absolutely no time to stop and think and I simply shot everything that didn’t look like a fellow government enforcement agent. You may say to me that I a should be more careful with what I shoot at, and I couldn’t agree more. However, reinstating my previous points, I had absolutely no time to react in this situation: my screen was black and white, I constantly had a red vignette as I was a being shot at, I as almost dead. 

The ‘evidence’ simply proves that said situaion occurred in a matter of seconds. In no way did GamingOfficialZZ attempt to communicate; I have said previously that if he was more careful in these situations and safely removed himself from the building with his hands up stating “I surrender”, than this situaion wouldn’t have occurred. In this very short amount of time, I had no other choice but to shoot what could have been a threat: which isn’t exactly what the video proves.

In no way did I infringe the rules nor would I approach the situation in a different way. Everything I did was completely valid and I know that you and whoever else that is reading this has been in the same predicament as I and has done the exact same thing.

This situaion only occurred because GamingOfficialZZ played illogically and irresponsibly. Even if he were to shout ‘I surrender in the right corner as you walk in’ (or something along those lines) then that’s when I would approach the situaion differently by making sure said surrendered person is safe before we raid the property. I broke no rules whatsoever, although GamingOfficialZZ did play in the incorrect manner which evidently resulted in his death.

I understand violence is the last option and that civilian lives matter as I was roleplaying as government; and I made sure that whatever I did in that situaion was both my last option and the valid option.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Borgan.
Kind Regards,
"safely removed himself from the building with his hands up stating “I surrender”, than this situaion wouldn’t have occurred"
You said it yourself, "The ‘evidence’ simply proves that said situaion occurred in a matter of seconds." How do you exspect me to put my weapon away type /acthandsup and the walk out the room with you lot opening fire?
(06-14-2018, 10:01 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:

This is the wrong PR for that evidence GamingOfficialZZ
My mistake sorry
(06-14-2018, 09:50 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: "safely removed himself from the building with his hands up stating “I surrender”, than this situaion wouldn’t have occurred"
You said it yourself, "The ‘evidence’ simply proves that said situaion occurred in a matter of seconds." How do you exspect me to put my weapon away type /acthandsup and the walk out the room with you lot opening fire?

Posting on behalf of Borgan.

The video proves that I only had seconds to react in the situation whilst I was being shot at (which was what I was referring to).

However, you had plently enough time to saftely remove yourself from the building prior when we raided.

Please do not make these needless and invalid points. 

I have said everything I need to prove that what I did was not only valid, but I couldn’t do anything else in said situation.

Read over all of my points carefully and you will not only understand that I infringed no rules, but I kept everything as my last option; especially whilst I was playing as government.

Have a nice day,
Borgan.
Kind Regards,
Apologies for not concluding this sooner, I have since been occupied with other commitments.

As it is unclear as to whether or not Borgan was intentionally trying to shoot GamingOfficialzz due to the presence of an active combatant in the room and as well as the fact that GamingOfficialzz did not announce his surrender clearly I will be denying this report.

Denied.

Thank you for your report.