Anyone familiar with modelling here?
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87273

Someone model some of these or just rig the 3d models / implement them into GMOD. Apparently its a hard task.
It really annoys me when people who have no clue how development works in the slightest try to say how easy or hard something we do is or how long it should/will take. You can take our word for it as we actually know what we're talking about. We wouldn't be developers otherwise.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-13-2018, 03:30 PM)Pollux Wrote: It really annoys me when people who have no clue how development works in the slightest try to say how easy or hard something we do is or how long it should/will take. You can take our word for it as we actually know what we're talking about. We wouldn't be developers otherwise.

Your degree in modelling from where? If you'd like to enlighten me oh mighty Developer how long would it take to implement in your eyes?
I don't think I've ever seen anyone as passive aggressive as you are on the forums lmao
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Pollux
(06-13-2018, 04:18 PM)Grunt Wrote: I don't think I've ever seen anyone as passive aggressive as you are on the forums lmao

Its the patter, I don't give a shit about pretty much everything I say on here but people still don't get it so they feed into it hahaha.
Yes, I am in fact a model and have been modelling since the age of 7. Apparently I'm attractive so now they use my dashing good looks for profit.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Pollux, Grunt, James
(06-13-2018, 04:56 PM)Tomo Wrote: Yes, I am in fact a model and have been modelling since the age of 7. Apparently I'm attractive so now they use my dashing good looks for profit.

Very nice, come round mine and we can take some pics THEM/THEY. Just waiting on the one object modeler the server has to respond about an unrelated matter.
(06-13-2018, 04:59 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 04:56 PM)Tomo Wrote: Yes, I am in fact a model and have been modelling since the age of 7. Apparently I'm attractive so now they use my dashing good looks for profit.

Very nice, come round mine and we can take some pics darling.

I find this offensive and endearing to my identity as a female feminist. Please rephrase or face the repercussions.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • James
(06-13-2018, 05:04 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 04:59 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

Very nice, come round mine and we can take some pics THEM/THEY.

I find this offensive and endearing to my identity as a female feminist. Please rephrase or face the repercussions.

Do forgive my Islamophobic ways.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
the goyim who run this community are anti semites

shut it down!