Calling someone a "minge" or saying someone is "being a minge"...
Is calling someone a "minge" or saying they are a "minge" an OOC thing to do? How about saying someone is "minging", is that OOC? Looking for admin input especially.

Discuss.
I would say it is most commonly used in an out of character context, yes.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-13-2018, 02:28 PM)Tomo Wrote: I would say it is most commonly used in an out of character context, yes.

So if I were to in-game PM someone and call them a minge and a prick would I get done for insulting OOC or?
Technically all words could be said that they are IC, but this is FL and here half of those words are OOC and only OOC.
(06-13-2018, 02:41 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: Technically all words could be said that they are IC, but this is FL and here half of those words are OOC and only OOC.

But if I were to PM someone calling them mingey then they responded with "I'm not being mingey" and I proceed to call them a prick or some other insult would you consider that an OOC altercation?
the word minge is a real word so it can be both.
(06-13-2018, 02:53 PM)juicyorange Wrote: the word minge is a real word so it can be both.

But in the context of FL it is used to describe someone new to playing who breaks rules, especially the form of "mingey" which as far as I'm aware isn't an actual word (besides from the South Park pisstake variation).
[Image: f5ab0f9741401e53cc21f98d08ea9472.png]

Nice.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings
(06-13-2018, 03:09 PM)JackZ Wrote: [Image: f5ab0f9741401e53cc21f98d08ea9472.png]

Nice.

In the context of a GMOD server however.
I have never seen or heard "minge" being used in a IC situation..

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep