Report: Manbearpig
Name of playerManbearpig

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:37609440 (Un sure due to 6 other players sharing the same name.)

Time in GMT: 12 ‎June ‎2018, ‏‎16:03:41

Server: V5P

Summary: Shot and killed me by meta-gaming Could be RDM tbh. The reason i say meta gaming is because there was no way he could have seen my vehicle numberplate nor could he know who i was due to me using a gas mask suit at the time of my killing. Also killing me because of my vehicle I don't think is valid as anyone could have the same vehicle as me.

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
So here is the story from my POV and memory: I was going out of city driving my the Raptor and then the BMW comes speeding down the tunnel, we end up colliding because i didnt have time to adjust course - i keep on going to my destination(was going to do a loop around on the road). I see you and a lambo and a BMW following me aggressively and they start ramming me and shooting me with your rifle repeatedly and the lambo drove underneath me so that so my car was incapacitated . I get out of the car - you and lambo driver mug me, and i pay. You get your cars and you go to the city, and park them in the open at slums. I drive after cautiously because thats where im going. I end up seeing the same cars(BOTH LAMBO AND BMW), i pull up.. and kill you after you went inside the house and came back.. to the same car. Criminals should not just park the same(TWO - same car combo) cars in the open like that and not expect to be caught..

I def saw your license plate as we were in a pursuit and you rammed in to me many times..
" I was going out of city driving my the Raptor and then the BMW comes speeding down the tunnel, we end up colliding because i didnt have time to adjust course" - Don't lie here. I have evidence showing that's not what happend. Uploading soon.
In this video shows what actually started the chase. My video has no audio for some reason but i mugged you for the repairs for my vehicle after you rearended me and drove off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRhpQcA8...e=youtu.be
(06-13-2018, 02:08 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: In this video shows what actually started the chase. My video has no audio for some reason but i mugged you for the repairs for my vehicle after you rearended me and drove off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRhpQcA8...e=youtu.be

thats how i remember it(because i barely noticed it happening) but thats not what is important you didnt say anything to me then and practically just started shooting at me for all i know - you dont try to kill people for bumping into your car... completely ridiculous(rule 3.6)

EDIT: also you definitely ROBBED me because you would have shot me(NOT CALLED THE POLICE) if i didn't give you the money..
Once again watch the first clip. You can see me talking to you from what I remember I said "Out the car now or I'll shoot!" however due to a recording error i have no audio in the cips.

EDIT: Not shown in the first clip. Will upload if needed.

2nd Edit: I shot the car to stop it and ran up to you.
(06-13-2018, 02:37 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Once again watch the first clip. You can see me talking to you from what I remember I said "Out the car now or I'll shoot!" however due to a recording error i have no audio in the cips.

EDIT: Not shown in the first clip. Will upload if needed.

2nd Edit: I shot the car to stop it and ran up to you.

You shot me before i heard you say ANYTHING

- still wasn't metagaming(as i had plenty of time to see your license plate and i saw BOTH of your cars parked there) and certainly not "RDM" as you put it.
Hi GamingOfficialZZ,

Thanks for making this report from the evidence you have provided it does seem like he did RDM you however the second link does not work. To validly be able to come to the decision I will require evidence from the beggining of your interaction to the end.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hello Joe Joe, Updated the video. Should be working now.
(06-13-2018, 09:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi GamingOfficialZZ,

Thanks for making this report from the evidence you have provided it does seem like he did RDM you however the second link does not work. To validly be able to come to the decision I will require evidence from the beggining of your interaction to the end.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

There was things(that made it possible for me to identify the cars) happening in-between the videos shown, unfortunately I did not record but if i did record - it would show I did not RDM.

I def was driving fast, seems like you pulled out in front of me after driving on the barrier and then into the center line - i fail to adjust. Still not a reason to murder me - and the fact that you tried means i have reason to kill you. And so the interaction continued and I had chances to identify your vehicle.