[UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE
[Image: haY24FS.png]
The Venom has been injected.

Scorpio Force goes back into history. It originally started up as Men fighting for their country. And they did. They did 6 tours, shot bullets, tank shells, bombs and had seen it all. They watched men beside them die, and several acts of war no man should see. They did what they did. Went in their, shot, got out.

They eventually stopped, as they did their part and were growing out of the army. They were 'dumped' back where they came from, EvoCity, although the men split up throughout the city. It had been a long time now and getting back into their tracks was difficult. They slept a few nights rough and eventually 3 of the men from the squad met up.

They didn't know what to do? They didn't recognise anyone. They were forced to sleep rough, forced to beg for money and they were army veterans!

One night, there was a raid against Nexus, aimed at the government. The unknown men were masked although had a good bit a kit on them. The Veterans were just couple of blocks down from there, although instead of running, they watched the raid. Many of the rioters were gunned down in the early stages of the war, so the veterans sneaked around when it was clear and snatched the odd gun, or ammunition.

And from there, they grew. They were hooked and ready to go. They formed there own underground military system which worked. Although they have had past trouble and it was time to seek revenge...

RANKS

-General. He is the leader, he is the one who founded the clan with his group of Commanders and runs the clan. 
-Commander. These people who are the second in command, same power as General.
-Fieldmaster. He will tell everyone where to go, and he will have to play his cards right on the battlefield!
-Soldier. These are the men have mastered all kinds of rifles, they can pick one up and are good to go!

ROSTER

GENERAL
Dobbs

COMMANDER

FIELDMASTER

SOLDIER

Wolven
CorieNub
GrapeFruit

REQUIREMENTS

In this group our aim is just to be a casual aggressive role-play clan. If you are looking to come on every now and then and participate in aggressive role-play with some friends then this is the group for you. If anyone is interested however in starting up a rival group/gang and wants to have some role-play with me then hit us up or just make one. 

tl:dr casual aggRP group + teach you how to shoot

Spoiler :
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: 

What is your RPP count?

What is your current amount of bans?

Current hours on the server?

Are you able to access Microphone and TS?

---------- IC Information -----------

Full Name:

Background information of your character:

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force?

What will you bring to Scorpio Force?

------STILL BEING UPDATED------
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Fudge, Jan, Eclipze, Wolven, Willem de Walrus
Looks amazing.I really like the background story.Good luck with it
Interesting, best of luck mate! Smile

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Best of luck! I haven't forgotten the support you showed me two years ago in the last war. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • god
Hi Dobby,

following the old guidelines put in place by the Clan Officer MasterNoda in 2016 and carried through in the new guidelines, at this current time a group based primarily around 'Aggressive RP' isn't allowed and therefore this Group will need to be closed or transferred to a Clan.

"[Image: 63b905fbfde987ab9d9fe7edbb8b8c81.png]"

On a side note for everyone else may I remind you that all Roleplay Group and Clan Threads are now strictly in character so if you wish to wish luck to said person please do it in PM.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-12-2018, 06:59 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: On a side note for everyone else may I remind you that all Roleplay Group and Clan Threads are now strictly in character so if you wish to wish luck to said person please do it in PM.

I really do hope you're taking the piss...?
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Wolven

What is your RPP count? 13

What is your current amount of bans? 13

Current hours on the server? 2800

Are you able to access Microphone and TS? yas

---------- IC Information -----------

Full Name: Kristian Nebula

Background information of your character: Very smart and loyal. Good with tactics and shooting

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? Because I want to help the forces as much as I can

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? Myself and a picture of my family
Wolven

(06-12-2018, 06:59 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Dobby,

following the old guidelines put in place by the Clan Officer MasterNoda in 2016 and carried through in the new guidelines, at this current time a group based primarily around 'Aggressive RP' isn't allowed and therefore this Group will need to be closed or transferred to a Clan.

"[Image: 63b905fbfde987ab9d9fe7edbb8b8c81.png]"

On a side note for everyone else may I remind you that all Roleplay Group and Clan Threads are now strictly in character so if you wish to wish luck to said person please do it in PM.

Hello Joe Joe. Before I start - and this does not just apply to you - however I want to keep this thread IC as possible however since you posted on this thread, I will reply on this thread.

So even though I was aware the role-play guideline changes, I did not take time out to read them; mainly because I did not realise the big change and the fact that passive role-play groups are only supposed to be posted here. I had not idea this change had happened, and please mind my langauge but this rule takes the absolute piss. 

Why an should aggressive RP be limited?

I wanted to make this thread to share and display my role-play on the forums, but it was also a way for other players to connect with me. I also - if I hopefully if I do get enough numbers - I can give dates and times over the forums for role-play events if I make them in the future.

I don't want this group to be shut down since the whole objective for it was to be a casual, jump on every other weekend to aggRP with friends. I don't want it to become a clan either since I am in the Crimson Order. Also due to clan events and news, I want Scorpio to create a fresh start.

And I don't want to drop RandomGamer in or anything, however may I also address the Ronin Guerilla Army (I am going to assume an aggressive rp group) has not been shut down. You can see the thread here:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76031

Why has this not been shut down/looked into?

Personally, and I like to think others would agree, Fearless Groups should not be restricted to just passive role-play. My Scorpio Force is simply another Rebel or Corleone Faction. The only reason why I have started a thread is to share my faction so other players can join when we are role-playing. 

Please do not shut this down Joe Joe.

Many thanks, Dobbs.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Falcon
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

What is your RPP count?: Eleven so far.

What is your current amount of bans?: Four.

Current hours on the server?: 1600.

Are you able to access Microphone and TS?: I do, however, I prefer to use discord.

IC Information

Full Name: Vlado Vasic

Background information of your character: An aggressive Serbian gang member all the way from the mean streets of Evocity.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force?: The Scorpio Force are true men. Men who stick to their word, men who are loyal, men who are respectful. This is where I belong.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force?: My arm is strong, as well as the bricks, metal, and gunpowder it carries. I am a good builder, shooter and I am always fully equipped with ammunition, weapons, coffee, health kits, injection needles, Kevlar, marlboro cigarettes, and vodka. I will always give my upmost respect, determination, loyalty alongside my hard work and good initiative.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Fudge
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name:  CorieTheNub

What is your RPP count? 15

What is your current amount of bans? 1

Current hours on the server? 1220+ 

Are you able to access Microphone and TS? Yes

---------- IC Information -----------

Full Name: Cpt. J Walters

Background information of your character: I have shot multiple guns in my life.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force?  I am alright when it comes to holding a gun, I dont take shit and I respect women.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? Character
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Wolven