Unban request LeoNuke
name: LeoNuke

ban ID: 80332

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277950021

Reason: FailRP, not willing to learn from the situation, would rather be punished. 13th ban | Extended as Per Last Chance (Extended by Joe Joe)

Staff member who banned you: Captain Barry

Reason why you should be unbanned: Becaus i was willing to learn from the situation, but I found it irritand that the admin did not have a microphone, so he had to type. That all took a very long time and then i only asked "Is this going to take much longer?" 
Hello LeoNuke. It seems you haven't put much effort into your request, however I will do my best to return the courtesy to a higher standard. I will also mention that you have given a link to your steam profile in your form. That is not your steamID. If you are having trouble locating your steam ID, please press the 'SteamID' tab on the Fearless forums and type in your name. You will see your steamID next to your name.

During your sit, you repeatedly talked to me in a condescending tone, disregarded my attempts to talk to you and just simply kept asking for a punishment.

Not everyone is required to talk to you with a microphone. I like to engage my conversations during sits with text chat because text chat can be recorded in logs and used as a reference for later, such as in unban request like this.
You are the one who broke rules on the server, and to claim you were 'irritated' by someone using text chat? That's awfully conceited considering you are ruining other player's experiences of the server by breaking the rules and FailRP'ing.
You were the Vice President, the second most important role in the server and you were just driving up and down a road, smashing into cars and running people over. You also had two laws. And even then they were just speed limits. The most 'roleplay' you were involved in during your time as Vice President is when you had to stop and call a paramedic for the people you ran over.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Did you also know that the President was driving? i was making laws ( it werent many but i made laws)
Hi LeoNuke,

I would like to add something in regards to your most recent comment and the whole thread in general. In PM you decided it would be a good idea to insult me and what not which is not very appreciated however your comment 'Did you also know that the President was driving?" sounds like a bad attempt to try and lie to Barry. In our PM conversation you informed me that you only broke one rule and therefore it shouldn't have been as long, however as I reiterated you were on Last Chance.

Chat Message for Reference :

[Image: acf23875400a05110692a946da42c457.png]

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Well ok,and i am not lying becaus he was driving so i could make the laws
When i was the vp and my friend was the president we where driving around the city, he was driving and i was making laws and talk with him ( i know there were only 2 laws) After a 10 minutes of so he said let me get my car i said oke. And after a minute ho took his car we got picked up by the admin. And i got angry ( i get angry really easly) Becaus a lot of things came at me in one time, i just start to defense my self and i got irritated by the admin typing.
You were driving up and down main street with the president in your passenger seat for upwards of 10 minutes. He had plenty of time to think of laws. That was one of the points I made to you in our original sit.
The fact that you have forgotten this just reiterates my point about you not caring, you've clearly forgotten important things I told you during the sit.
Well i didnt kill any one
So it's all okay as long as nobody dies? Are you not going to address my points because you know what I'm saying is true?
I actually have no idea what happened, I know only a little bit about it