unbarequest
Your name: Killroy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31977033

Your ban ID: 7756

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: BRA (81162) - RDM, should known ALOT better. // Permed as per last chance.

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: I'm going to be frank, I've done a year a half of a ban now and have 5 months to go, I've not roleplayed on FL services since around January 2017 and I feel I'm ready to return. I mess around a lot on the forums yeah but I fully intend to roleplay when I return, I have a few roleplays lined up including a big Art roleplay using the picture frame system which I have never used due to it being added during my ban. I'd be happy to be put on a trial period of a few months to integrate me back into the FL server and if I do well be allowed to fully return.

If an admin wishes to talk to me personally in-order to gauge my honesty please PM me, this isn't my usual patter and I'm requesting a serious unban as I haven't roleplayed in years on the FL services and want to be allowed to play out some of the RP's I have planned. 

I've also as of recently been open to requests by staff to change things or stop doing something and have done my best to alter my manner on the forums if I'm treated with the same respect they wish in return, I feel I'm on track to being how I was in 2015/2016 and have been actively changing my general modus operandi to be better suiting of the server. 

Over the last few days I've gone through the effort of holding back on what I say, thinking twice and avoiding easy arguments / baiting people aswell as being tolerant of what the admins and other players have to say - I've avoided challenging and being argumentative with admins and players which for me is a huge task to undertake. I still crack-wise however I keep it appropriate. Could an admin also please reply asking for more information soon as I don't want even a chance of this passing on a technicality.

Thanks.
Can you please fill out the UBR properly, we need to understand the situation as to why you were banned and who banned you.

This means the correct staff member can deal with the UBR and it will be dealt with fairly based on the initial situation.
(06-13-2018, 06:18 PM)DVN Wrote: Can you please fill out the UBR properly, we need to understand the situation as to why you were banned and who banned you.

This means the correct staff member can deal with the UBR and it will be dealt with fairly based on the initial situation.

Oh okay, apologies. Didn't fill that bit in cause I was unsure of who updated the ban. Correcting it now.
Hi, could an admin respond to the PR asking for information in a day or two because its nearing the 10 day mark and I don't want the UBR to be accepted on a technicality but rather a genuine response from you all whether or not you believe I should be allowed to return. I'm at this moment in time drafting my Goldberg Co. Celeb RP and Art Exhibit so I'd really appreciate a response so I can know whether to put that on ice for the long wait or if I can really flesh it out to its full potential.

Thanks.
Hello Shlomo/Killroy!

Keep in mind that the UBR rule #6:
Quote:Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record. Within this time, staff are expected to review the case, contact anyone involved and begin the investigation. If the information provided within the unban request is sufficient, the case can be decided upon. If further input is needed from the player, the staff member investigating the case must ask for further information.

b.--If staff replies asking for further information from the player making the unban request, they must provide it within 7 days. If the player does not reply within those 7 days the unban request is denied.
c.---If the player successfully provides staff information to their request, staff have 7 days to either conclude or ask for further information else your unban request will be Approved and ban removed from record.
As the UBR was lacking the necessary information which the staff requested, the case falls under the rule 6, section c more specifically. Meaning the UBR would expire on 20th of June to be exact since the needed information was provided on 13th of June.

If a UBR is lacking the information required in the template, the expiration timer will start when staff has either requested you to provide such information or when information has been updated, making the UBR valid. 
Though it has been only 6 days since the original thread creation date anyways.

In either case, the staff has discussed and voted to keep your ban for the whole 5 months. It has been seen to be more fitting in this case, based on your forum and Discord behavior. We believe it would be best to wait out the ban, at least for now. 
Which means, that unfortunately, we have to deny the unban request.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]