If FL Sold RPP how much do you think they would sell them for?
$1,000,000 ingame and $50 irl money
[Image: giphy.gif]
I personal sell them for 25$, however I do not accept ingame cash.
The following 7 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Byra, TJ Howard, juicyorange, Foxirius2205, Panda, Quest, Spartan_KCT
I usually sold mine at around 10$ paypal and if they charged back the money I would get their points revoked, I was kinda cheap tbh.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Byra, juicyorange
"If" hahahahha, every teacher I was around sold RPP. Me and maybe one other were the only people at the time on Teacher team who didn't.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Chech, Marty
(06-10-2018, 02:47 PM)The Killroy Wrote: "If" hahahahha, every teacher I was around sold RPP. Me and maybe one other were the only people at the time on Teacher team who didn't.

I've never sold any RPP'S xD
I always took into account 'Mates Rates' and so anyone I liked got them for around £15.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Rebdogg
(06-10-2018, 05:21 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:47 PM)The Killroy Wrote: "If" hahahahha, every teacher I was around sold RPP. Me and maybe one other were the only people at the time on Teacher team who didn't.

You wouldn't give them out in case you gave too many xD
(06-10-2018, 06:03 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 05:21 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

You wouldn't give them out in case you gave too many xD

Don't even think he was Teacher when I was, can't remember him.
Why y'all selling a number on a scoreboard for so much money.
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-10-2018, 06:15 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Why y'all selling a number on a scoreboard for so much money.

Because they have managed to worm themselves into a position and want to use it to their benefit, that's all a rank is - another way to benefit playing the server.