Paul T.T discord unbanrequest
Your name: Killroy

Your SteamID: Killroy

Your ban ID: Killroy

Banned by: Someone.

Reason: Unsure, was messing about or something.

Involved: Unsure.

Why we should unban you: From what I remember I was having a Paul Chuckle and then I got banned, have no clue what I posted or said so if someone could provide screenies or something that would be appreciated. I'm also unsure of what rule was broken on the Discord so if a staff member could provide me with both the reason for my ban and what rule was broken then we can take it from there. Thanks.
Hi Killroy, 

Here is your ban reason.

[Image: f8g7H4J.png?1]

After I banned you from discord the first time you stated that you would calm down, however you did not. You constantly baited users into arguments harassed multiple community members and even threatened me claiming that I was on "A list." Your toxic behaviour is not wanted in discord.
(06-14-2018, 04:00 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hi Killroy, 

Here is your ban reason.

[Image: f8g7H4J.png?1]

After I banned you from discord the first time you stated that you would calm down, however you did not. You constantly baited users into arguments harassed multiple community members and even threatened me claiming that I was on "A list." Your toxic behaviour is not wanted in discord.

I cannot remember exactly what it was I said however as I'm actively changing my ways I'd like to apologize and ask for forgiveness.
Hello, KillRoy.

We had a discussion of this case with the staff team, and we decided to keep the ban at least so far.

The main reason for this is that you got banned only couple days after being unbanned previously. 
Also, your behavior on the forums and on Discord has had an impact on the decision as well.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]