UBR Scrubb
Your name: [FL:RP] Scrubb

Your ban ID: 79080

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159763023

Reason: (Ban reason: Stealing items during transaction, 14th ban, permed per last change)

however, I wanted to make a joke, which was a very stupid idea because I did not even know those people. It was a Bulletproof vest. And I picked it up, my intention was to give it back afterwards, but I was tied up with a hostage rope that blocked it to give it back. 'You can not do that in this situation' or something like that was in my image. They started shooting me with guns, and before I could say anything I was shot dead.

Here the problem started, I had not read the rules, and thought I could keep it and leaved the server. That was not allowed at all, and I should have given it back honestly, unfortunately I did not realize that back then, and my 'last change' was entered due to multiple violations of the rules.
As i had no idea i was ruining the game so badly for other players, i didnt stop doing it. But now i dó know, i want to get a second-last change if that is possible.

Staff member who banned you: Masternoda

Reason why you should be unbanned made: Because when I broke all those rules, I did not take the time to read all those rules, I thought it took way too much time and I wanted to play. This created a problem because I did not know when I did or did not break the rules.

I often got a kick or a ban and I did not realize that this was a punishment, that I had broken the rules, and ruining the game for others.
I would even (if necessary) return the once stolen, or unfairly earned items to the owners of the stuff.
If I could get a chance to play honestly (with a last change if necessary) then I would really like it, and read the rules immediately, and learn. So that I can play on a nice server again, because I've tried many other city-rp servers, but I missed the Roleplay, and the friends I made. I hope you realize that I am seeing my mistakes and I would like to get another chance, only that would be enough.
I have been banned for a long time, I am guessing at 1.5 years, and I really regret the mistakes I made. 
I did broke the rules, but i didnt do anything with the bans, or kicks which should be warning me, and i should've saw it as a warning, not something else..
Sorry for the people who are mad about the things i did.
Im waiting a long time, and people who just created their UBR 2h ago are getting reply's alot faster, just wondering whats the matter?
Hiya Scrubb,

Sorry for the wait. Your appeal must have slipped past our radar. I will bring up this case with the rest of the staff team and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thank you very much, i was wondering if i would even get an answer, but there it is Smile
Taking so long..
Hi Scrubb,

Sorry for the long wait. We have actually decided to give you another chance, but we have also taken longer than the 10 days given to conclude this appeal, therefore it would be approved anyway based on UBR rule 6.

You have been unbanned. Please take the time to read through the rules to ensure you don't mess up again.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]