PR: Dimitris
Name of player: Dimitris 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Time in GMT: Around 10:40AM

Server: V5P

Summary: Basically I was looking for a place to base in with a friend, and I went to slums. There was just a car there but no people inside the slums (didn't check the apartments though) so when I just entered I saw David STEAM_(0:0:175743596) come from behind with a weapon out and told me and my friend to face the wall. So we did. And Dimitris came. He lied about me shooting him, when I had less than 10 minutes on the server, and I was trying to talk to him, even though I was armed, I never took it out or was in any way a threat to him, as I was already under gunpoint, he killed me on sight, without any warns that he was going to if I talked. (He did write that while he was shooting me which clearly showed I had no time to stop talking). After this he stole my car, and told me he was gonna PR me if I reconnected to join.. I find Dimitri a really toxic player in general, and because of our unfriendly past he keeps doing this over and over again. He then came up to me again and killed me again for insulting him, he claimed in OOC I broke FearRP which I think I did not, and called me a child for not following the rules. I do not like his attitude at all, and even though I try to stay as far away from problems with him as I can, he still ends up ruining the fun for me especially when server population is low. 

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/9krxY_2gpfI
[Image: nqD5vdF.png]
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Greetings!

Firstly, I would like to request a longer version of the vid, I am 70% sure that when you walked in you had the gun in your hands and not your back. Furthermore, on the video you break fear rp... David asks you multiple times to face the wall and you just ignore him while afterwards, I warn you not to talk but you still don't care..And your explanation was "How do you know I am not suicidal"..(Screenshot can be provided). About the rest of the stuff, I don't care if you don't like my attitude really... If I ruin your fun because I ask you not to break rules then I don't care.
Have a nice day!

Dimitris,
I do not think this is the correct thing Dimitris should have done, here's why:
  • I cannot find any previous damage logs between the two of you. (If he in-fact shot at you and missed, please feel free to post any evidence of that in a UBR.)
  • Aryen had also been set as 'Insurgent' job for less than 5 minutes before this encounter began.
  • Dimitris gave no warning or demands of Aryen and immediately executed him before trying to roleplay the situation, which is the whole premise of a roleplay server. An over-eagerness to kill.
  • Violence is always the last option.
I would also expect someone with 1000 hours and on their 15th ban to be thinking about their actions before they do them.
I was also online for the past 45 minutes to inspect the in-game damage logs for anything I missed, and I encountered you randomly firing off your weapon inside your base for no apparent reason as well as randomly punching cooper on the street while he was AFK.

Accepted.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]