Avgar & Lesanka Re-Resigned
Star 
Let's just give the community somewhere to thank Avgar & Lesanka for their years of roleplay service, staffing duties and development contributions as its not possible on their threads in News & Announcements.

Goodbye you two, have fun and prosper out there! Your mark on FL is positively deep.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Greed^
Always loved those two, even though I don't play as much as I liked to.

You two were pretty great, always made my day.
Thank you both for contributing to Fearless, you were both amazing.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
It's a true shame to see such a wonderful pair leave the Fearless team. However, as always, their interaction with the community in the server is really quite something. They both deserve masses amounts of appreciation for what they've done in both the role-playing and developing sides of Fearless. Thanks to both of you for making every RP situation enjoyable, for adding a number of cool acts that are used in everyday RP, and for the development you have added over the years, you both have done a brilliant job.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Eclipze
Very sad to see the both of you go, we haven't always been on one line but it's safe to say both of you have always wanted what is best for the community.

Thanks for everything you've done, it's good to see you having your priorities right, take care now!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Lewwings
Big loss for Fearless.
I have huge respect for the both of you, thanks for everything again and much love.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Sad to see that no old staff members have actually been able to return..I wonder why
I would like to thank you both for everything you have done for this community.
Good luck and stay strong.
I might be alone in this but something about veteran staff members rubs me the wrong way. Sometimes i feel like they do it to try relive their glory days, then once they've had enough they leave.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Sorry to see you both go! You've both had a great impact on this community and I've always looked up to you, glad you've been here though. Goodluck with the future and don't forget to buy your personal Official Skurkas Voice Goodbye records.
[Image: cKV7CrA.png]
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Wolven