FL Feedback
(06-06-2018, 12:48 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 11:40 AM)Pollux Wrote: This is very similar to the offical survey we had. This unofficial one won't really do anything as we can't verify the data.

Post is on behalf of somebody who's suspended. Removed by Tomo

(06-06-2018, 12:23 PM)Random Wrote: Had a quick look through the form (didn't vote on anything.), looks great. This might actually help FL (The team anyway) instead of the common anti staff/FL threads that is made every other month.

Well done Zombie.

Post is on behalf of somebody who's suspended. Removed by Tomo

I mean in general I'd much rather prefer an official one, I'm not saying I don't want to improve FL. I wouldn't have become a contributor and done all the work I have if I didn't want it to improve.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-06-2018, 01:00 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 11:40 AM)Pollux Wrote: This is very similar to the offical survey we had. This unofficial one won't really do anything as we can't verify the data.

(06-06-2018, 12:23 PM)Random Wrote: Had a quick look through the form (didn't vote on anything.), looks great. This might actually help FL (The team anyway) instead of the common anti staff/FL threads that is made every other month.

Well done Zombie.

I mean in general I'd much rather prefer an official one, I'm not saying I don't want to improve FL. I wouldn't have become a contributor and done all the work I have if I didn't want it to improve.

Whats the difference? The survey looks good and indepth, i dont see why there wouldnt come any  'bad' statistics out of it? Creating an exact copy with an 'official' tag on it makes absolutely 0 change.

Good survey Zombie! Will there be a public result page (with the very exact results as 'what is your opinion on admin X' removed) of this survey?
(06-06-2018, 01:30 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Well done Zombie.

Whats the difference? The survey looks good and indepth, i dont see why there wouldnt come any  'bad' statistics out of it? Creating an exact copy with an 'official' tag on it makes absolutely 0 change.

Good survey Zombie! Will there be a public result page (with the very exact results as 'what is your opinion on admin X' removed) of this survey?

An official one would get more responses, they would also very likely be more serious on the official one.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-06-2018, 02:01 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Well done Zombie.

An official one would get more responses, they would also very likely be more serious on the official one.

Nobody cares about acting seriously when it's anonymous. An official one is the same as this however it's simply made by staff, lmao.
(06-06-2018, 03:38 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 02:01 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 12:48 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Post is on behalf of somebody who's suspended. Removed by Tomo

Nobody cares about acting seriously when it's anonymous. An official one is the same as this however it's simply made by staff, lmao.

Exposure would still be better though due to steam group annoucement, discord tag and it being at the top of the forums.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Just as an official comment for when doing this Survey.

This is not an official survey. The Owner and Supervising Administrators have no control over this survey and is not being conducted by said persons. Please beware of what information you give in this survey as we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of the result.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Random, Pollux, Wolven
Re-opened.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I will personally ensure that the form will be done with good intentions and that the results will be shared with the right people to provide a proper insight. Yes, potentially it is better for the staff team to conduct another one of these themself, but me and several other members would like to create this opportunity for everyone to voice their opinion once again, as we all simply want to improve the community we all care so dearly about, together.

Thanks Awestruck.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Pollux, Spartan_KCT
I think this is great, we can seriously talk about our feelings and the questions are directed in a way we can anwser and give our opinion on things.
(06-06-2018, 12:33 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 12:29 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Is the form protected from people casting multiple votes for the same people in some way? I can see it happening

I assume it is set to "Limited to 1 response", just like the previous feedback form the SAs did back in the beginning of the year. In essence yes, you could get around it, but it takes effort.

Can confirm it is
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven