FL Feedback
Hello Fearless members, it has been brought to my attention that many players are upset with the server, performance, staff and etc. I believe that this feedback form on FL will improve the situation that FL is in and we will see what the community thinks of FL overall currently. Results will be shared only with Soulripper, Awestruck and Divey. The owner, SA, admins, TA, teachers, contributors and developers are forbidden from participating in the form as this form is by the community, for the community and I really hope the team are honest and won't try to participate and manipulate the results. Only non ranked members and veterans can participate.

Remember, and let me emphasize it. 

This feedback is to see what the issues are, potentially solve the issues and improve FL. This form is not an attack or anything against FL and its team, it's simply to an attempt to improve FL.

Click here for a link to the form

Quick shoutout to Grapefruit and Zombie for helping me put up the thread and form.
Changed because I can't post for people with post restriction.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I love these anonymous things. Mine will say Fultz btw ftw
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Yonno
(06-06-2018, 09:51 AM)Yonno Wrote: Only non ranked members and veterans can participate.

can't honestly believe you are taking away my freedom of speech as fearless rp staff member

disgusting *spits*
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 6 users Like Tomo's post:
  • James, Pollux, Joe Joe, Lewwings, Ethan Bradberry, Byra
(06-06-2018, 11:40 AM)Pollux Wrote: This is very similar to the offical survey we had. This unofficial one won't really do anything as we can't verify the data.

Get contributor and think you have a say in what goes on in FL? Not how it works, sorry bro.

Plus just let people vent out in surveys like this. It gets the unneeded tension out and if Divey and Awestruck want to look at it, they can.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • don, Wolven, Lewwings
Didnt know we had an event manager seeing as there never is any events
The following 8 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Jan, Foxirius2205, Grape, Envy, Lewwings, Ethan Bradberry, MasterNoda, DreeBott
Had a quick look through the form (didn't vote on anything.), looks great. This might actually help FL (The team anyway) instead of the common anti staff/FL threads that is made every other month.

Well done Zombie.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Joe Joe, Grape, Panda
Is the form protected from people casting multiple votes for the same people in some way? I can see it happening
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-06-2018, 12:29 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Is the form protected from people casting multiple votes for the same people in some way? I can see it happening

I assume it is set to "Limited to 1 response", just like the previous feedback form the SAs did back in the beginning of the year. In essence yes, you could get around it, but it takes effort.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I have to say this form is quite nice and even though unofficial has a very professional outlook to it. Hopefully people will just be honest and not shit on people. Honesty allows for excellent feedback and a way for us all to learn. Shitting on each other causes uneccisary tensions.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Pollux, Santaliz, Andrew Juniperfield
Been done before, let's hope they actually take our comments into consideration and do something about it, not just brush it over their heads
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]