FL Feedback
Went on the server today with 60 players and was actually good fun. It's not quite full and that's not because "people are doing exams", Joe Joe! Simply because old players mainly who have lost interest are leaving. I can promise of you get them to return you'll have a dead good server. 

Happy to see this thread. Hopefully the communities word is taken fully into consideration.
(06-06-2018, 08:33 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Went on the server today with 60 players and was actually good fun. It's not quite full and that's not because "people are doing exams", Joe Joe! Simply because old players mainly who have lost interest are leaving. I can promise of you get them to return you'll have a dead good server. 

Happy to see this thread. Hopefully the communities word is taken fully into consideration.

I mean this happens every single year. It always dips around this time and people start up the "FL is dying" threads, only for it to jump right up to 75/75 later on. Chances are quite a large portion just had exams, yes a minority may have left but they're not the reason the dip really occurred. It is still important to gain those players back but the main cause of the dip is exams, as proven year and year again.

EDIT: Also survey says i'm contributor plz fix.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Great survey can’t wait to fill it in!!