Player Report
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Rebelz

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:84516774

Time in GMT: No idea 

Server: V5P

Summary: Avoiding the afk timer by using the +right command in the consolele | Fear Rp

EvidenceSadSadly I had no time to start recording, however, I got a good amount of pictures that if are viewed one after another it can be clearly seen that Rebelz is AFK using the command)

https://imgur.com/a/2Fy2YqP  | (I then turned my flashlight on for better quality) https://imgur.com/a/HaDu1t7  | (And here Rebelz pretty much says he did it) https://imgur.com/a/C3JRkMe

**Fear rp evidence posted** It can be seen when Corie first asked Rebelz to stop,Rebelz was no where near a strike zone and he was also outnumbered.He didn't act like he was scared for his life whatsoever.And i am talking about the period of time that Rebelz was not shot.
Hi Dimitris,

Thank you for posting this 'Player Report'. However the Screenshots you have posted are not enough evidence to punish with. As for all I know he could have just been spinning around coincidentally. If you have a video that would make this situation much easier. I would also like to request that Rebelz makes a comment on the situation.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-05-2018, 11:08 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Dimitris,

Thank you for posting this 'Player Report'. However the Screenshots you have posted are not enough evidence to punish with. As for all I know he could have just been spinning around coincidentally. If you have a video that would make this situation much easier. I would also like to request that Rebelz makes a comment on the situation.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hello Joe Joe and thank you for the quick response.All though I am aware the screenshots make it harder for you to see that Rebelz was avoiding the AFK timer. However, if you check on the ingame time you can see that almost every screenshot is taken after a second and Rebelz hasn't moved an inch from his first position. Furthermore, the spin is so perfect that it could have been done only by using the command otherwise at some point he would have moved that way that either his head would turn on the other direction or he would look downwards or something like that. The fact that Rebelz spin is so perfect for me at least makes it clear that he was using the +right command. Afterall Rebelz even answered my question confessing that he did it because it doesn't have a big impact on 5 players online
**Fear RP evidence posted**
Quote:NOTICE
I am posting on behalf of the accused user, I am not in any way affiliated and/or connected to this player report. Anything said below this notice is the direct words from the accused user. I do not accept liability for any insults/comments/statements made in the text below.  All replies with this notice will be from the accused user only unless stated otherwise.

Hi Dimitris, nice to finally meet you here! 

First of all let’s address this “FearRP”, could you please post the full video of the current situation? Because I do believe you would find me and a few others were rioting in the streets due to a previous situation we was involved in. There were multiple times we had CorieTheNub and a few other offers in striking distance of our melee weapons and gave orders however nothing came of these. As you can see within the video I was hitting Corie multiple times, thus FearRP is off on both sides. The reason I did not act “scared” was because we was in a mob previously, I did not come to my attention that the people I was with had run to another offers/location whilst I was threatening Corie.

Moving on to the “AFK Avoiding” as JoeJoe said in your previous attempt to get my banned, screenshots of this action are not really valid as they don’t show the situation in full. If I was “AFK Avoiding” wouldn’t that then gave you the time to start recording?  I do believe these attempts of you getting me banned for pathetic, to the point where you would just stand there and watch me, waiting for my to slip up. Sad.

Anyways, I would like to thank you for the report and also thank you for waiting until I was banned on the forums to post this. I hope your promotion is near for keeping Fearless clean. I salute you
(06-07-2018, 07:23 PM)Create Wrote:
I am posting on behalf of the accused user, I am not in any way affiliated and/or connected to this player report. Anything said below this notice is the direct words from the accused user. I do not accept liability for any insults/comments/statements made in the text below.  All replies with this notice will be from the accused user only unless stated otherwise.

Hi Dimitris, nice to finally meet you here! 

First of all let’s address this “FearRP”, could you please post the full video of the current situation? Because I do believe you would find me and a few others were rioting in the streets due to a previous situation we was involved in. There were multiple times we had CorieTheNub and a few other offers in striking distance of our melee weapons and gave orders however nothing came of these. As you can see within the video I was hitting Corie multiple times, thus FearRP is off on both sides. The reason I did not act “scared” was because we was in a mob previously, I did not come to my attention that the people I was with had run to another offers/location whilst I was threatening Corie.

Moving on to the “AFK Avoiding” as JoeJoe said in your previous attempt to get my banned, screenshots of this action are not really valid as they don’t show the situation in full. If I was “AFK Avoiding” wouldn’t that then gave you the time to start recording?  I do believe these attempts of you getting me banned for pathetic, to the point where you would just stand there and watch me, waiting for my to slip up. Sad.

Anyways, I would like to thank you for the report and also thank you for waiting until I was banned on the forums to post this. I hope your promotion is near for keeping Fearless clean. I salute you

Greetings!
Rebelz, about the afk avoiding situation I expected you to be more of a man and take responsibility for your actions.As I mentioned for me its obvious that you were "AFK avoiding" and if you were not it doesn't even make sense that you stood there and spun around while a gun was pointed at you and the fact that afterwards, you said you did it because it had no impact on 5 players online proves my point.

Now when it comes to the fear rp situation there is a longer version of the videos which I will post if requested by Captain. But you mentioned and I quote: "I do believe you would find me and a few others were rioting in the streets due to a previous situation we were involved in".That makes no sense what so ever. The fact that there was an RP background on the story doesn't change the fact that you broke fear rp by going after corie with that bat while you were in no striking distance and outnumbered. Once again the fact that you had an rp background doesn't make you immune to fear rp.

Finally, I had no idea that you got banned from the forums. Believe me or not I actually did not know you were banned from the forums. Now calling my actions or even me sad won't get you anywhere. In my opinion I have shown clear evidence of a player with over 1000hours breaking such simple rules, however, I won't be the one to judge that. If I get requested to provide the full video I will. Have a nice day or night.

Dimitris,
Involved as it’s my footage (guess that means I’m involved. Idk)

You should have stopped when there were multiple assault rifles pointed at you. A Thug would not take on a police force with just a baseball bat. Bit FailRP if you ask me. In the longer video, which I can supply. You broke FearRP while you, Owen and Ali are beating a player to death. All three of you should have stopped there and then as I placed I all 3 of you under FearRP. (I ain’t fused about reporting Owen and Ali as it is a minor case)

I hope this has cleared things up.

Hello Dimitris and Corie! Hope your days are going well. 

Dimitris, you say I admitted to it in OOC however when I said it wouldn’t effect said people, my tone was being sarcastic in such way of my implying if I did afk avoid or if any other player did it does not effect the server as there are plenty of player slots available at the time and there was also another BMD slot so my actions “AFK avoiding” did not effect anyone.

Moving on to the FearRP bit, it was Me, Owen, Ali and Yulia I believe who was rioting as previously we had been involved in a situation which caused us to react in such manner. 
Corie, thank you for clearing that up and yes I will admit I was in the wrong for having the job “thug” whilst rioting however we was all brought to an admin sit with TheSiphon (I do believe) and the guy we had beaten up previously, which TheSiphon informed us that the reason we had to riot could have been resolved peacefully first and violence should have been our last resort. Nothing came following on from this. Hope this cleared things up for yourself also.
Again many thanks for keeping Fearless a clean community!
(06-08-2018, 03:09 PM)Create Wrote:

Hello Dimitris and Corie! Hope your days are going well. 

Dimitris, you say I admitted to it in OOC however when I said it wouldn’t effect said people, my tone was being sarcastic in such way of my implying if I did afk avoid or if any other player did it does not effect the server as there are plenty of player slots available at the time and there was also another BMD slot so my actions “AFK avoiding” did not effect anyone.

Moving on to the FearRP bit, it was Me, Owen, Ali and Yulia I believe who was rioting as previously we had been involved in a situation which caused us to react in such manner. 
Corie, thank you for clearing that up and yes I will admit I was in the wrong for having the job “thug” whilst rioting however we was all brought to an admin sit with TheSiphon (I do believe) and the guy we had beaten up previously, which TheSiphon informed us that the reason we had to riot could have been resolved peacefully first and violence should have been our last resort. Nothing came following on from this. Hope this cleared things up for yourself also.
Again many thanks for keeping Fearless a clean community!

Hello Rebelz!

The fact that one part of that case was solved with Siphon as you claim does in no way change the fact that you clearly broke fear rp in that case and you should have stopped.

Now about the AFK timer once again there is no more evidence I can provide, I and you both know you did do exactly what I claimed. But once again one thing I used to say about you is that you take responsibility for your actions.. I guess I was wrong. I don't see any reason for us to keep posting since it won't lead anywhere let's just wait for an admins response.
Have a nice day and an amazing weekend.

Dimitris,
Okay thank you. Also please also be aware, Ali your job was set to Citizen throughout the whole event. Please be careful in the future and make sure your job title gives an accurate description of the role you intend to roleplay Wink