Mbappe is on the road to being the best in the world
(06-27-2018, 10:54 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 11:37 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 11:27 AM)Falc Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 09:37 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 10:46 PM)Falc Wrote: JoshZ

You bigged up Morocco so much and look how shite they were hahahahah

Would rather call it unlucky.

Pure beautiful football all around, every person was skilled and had technique from the midfield and upwards, was a joy to watch if you really understand football as a whole.

You’re so full of shit lol.

Can’t even respond to you because you clearly don’t watch football enough other than World Cups.

No need to start going personal mate, and to say that I do not understand football is hilarious.

Of course, you do not understand the way of beautiful football especially when you got your head locked into Manchester United, who quite clearly plays ugly football.

I’m not being personal bud, Football is my passion, I know what I’m talking about and I’m confident of that. 

I knew you’d bring Utd into this. Step back 10 years, it’s not always been ugly football, but we play ugly football now sure, but where did they ugly football get us? Champions League, you guys shoulda tried it.

Unlucky against Iran, dominated Portgual got done by a stupid VAR decision. They played very good football and weren't shite at all.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  •
Mbappe world class, Greizman also class. I backed France at the start to win I still stand by that.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Envy
(06-30-2018, 10:34 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Mbappe world class, Greizman also class. I backed France at the start to win I still stand by that.

me and u both brother
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Pure beautiful football all around, every person was skilled and had technique from the midfield and upwards, was a joy to watch if you really understand football as a whole.

Can’t even respond to you because you clearly don’t watch football enough other than World Cups.

Your point just makes no sense, "Can’t even respond to you because you clearly don’t watch football enough other than World Cups." even if he only did watch World Cups he obviously has a better eye than you. If you knew what good football was then you would have seen that in Morocco extremley organised defensively and had played some great football going forward. They mugged off Portgual at most points in the game and were the better team and they smacked Iran in possesion and shots and it came to a lucky free kick goal to decide the game.

The only reason you can't respond to him is because if you had accuatly watched them you would have seen this. And if you didn't you seriously need to go check out your fucking eyes lad.
Morocco is shit aha
The end of Spain v Russia was thrilling. 4 penalties holy shit
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
What a game Japan vs Belgium, this World Cup is ridiculous

Will update fixtures as best I can, but am away and editing on phone is a bitch
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-01-2018, 12:35 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Your point just makes no sense, "Can’t even respond to you because you clearly don’t watch football enough other than World Cups." even if he only did watch World Cups he obviously has a better eye than you. If you knew what good football was then you would have seen that in Morocco extremley organised defensively and had played some great football going forward. They mugged off Portgual at most points in the game and were the better team and they smacked Iran in possesion and shots and it came to a lucky free kick goal to decide the game.

The only reason you can't respond to him is because if you had accuatly watched them you would have seen this. And if you didn't you seriously need to go check out your freaking eyes lad.

You're the typical 16 year old who goes round school being the know it all about football, only difference is you're talking to someone who actually does know football.

Your facts are awful, organised defensively, more possession and shots does not mean a team played amazing football, it means they dominated a game or the opposition for said game. I did watch the games and they didn't do anything amazing or spectacular, the final group standings shown that.

Open ya eyes, you're deluded, kid.
(07-02-2018, 08:19 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 12:35 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

The only reason you can't respond to him is because if you had accuatly watched them you would have seen this. And if you didn't you seriously need to go check out your freaking eyes lad.

You're the typical 16 year old who goes round school being the know it all about football, only difference is you're talking to someone who actually does know football.

Your facts are awful, organised defensively, more possession and shots does not mean a team played amazing football, it means they dominated a game or the opposition for said game. I did watch the games and they didn't do anything amazing or spectacular, the final group standings shown that.

Open ya eyes, you're deluded, kid.

I seriously am not sure if you genuinley know about football I mean by the way you come across you obviously think you do.

Ok let me get this straight. Morroco at the back were very organised at the back. If you don't think that fairplay my opinion I'm allowed to have one.

The football they played was very attractive football. This was said by many people including the pundits on BBC and ITV.

You're ego is so huge you're a know all just chat a load of shit and try to have as many arguements with people and just make some stupid points.

"You're the typical 16 year old who goes round school being the know it all about football, only difference is you're talking to someone who actually does know football." just be quiet.