unban request from Deanodeane
Your name: deanodeane 

Your ban ID: 79870

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:68485177

Reason: double accounting after a current ban  

Staff member who banned you: [fl] DVN

Reason why I should be unbanned : can i start by saying i understand why i got banned but just think the length of the ban was a bit to harsh which is why im making this post now. I have been banned now for roughly 3 months and i want to do role play. But the thing is since i have been banned i have tried other RP servers and they cannot beat the community on fearless. I am up for doing roleplay as being away has gave me some good RP thoughts and ill shall not use the server as a place i go if im bored and want to create a bit of trouble. I am not going to lie i did make a third account to try speak to a admin about my ban because it was the only way i could i thought i could speak to someone on the team. as i know soon as i log on they can see my ip and if im using share play and ill be in a admin sit straight away. If you guys want you can put me on some sort of thing so if im caught breaking the rules for the next couple weeks you can put me straight back on my current ban. 

deanodeane     
Deanodeane
Hi deanodean,

I will discuss your ban and your request to be unbanned with the team. In the meantime can you answer the below questions for me:

1. How can you assure the team that this won't happen again, especially since you created a third account?

2. Why should we let you back onto our services after you committed the above?
Denied

Concluding notes

First of all I do apologise for the fact you didn't have a great chance to answer the questions but after a discussion with the team this would not have altered the outcome.

We take double accounting very seriously and at this time the team believes you should serve the full punishment time until you're able to return to use our services.