Report: GamingOfficialZZ
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 9:15-9:20PM

Server: V5P

Summary: He called me a shemale, and I only said what did you call me, and I wasnt violent or rude in any way. He then put a warrant on me and made his SRU to arrest me for 15 minutes. Again, I broke no laws, it was RDA.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/ntAEp79Fcl0
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
This was my transition to a dictator. I had been impounding vehicles and looking around the streets for people breaking the law. I arrested you for being rude. "The fuck you call me?" You swore at me so I got you arrested. If thats breaking the rules than I don't see what i done wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-04-2018, 09:58 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: This was my transition to a dictator. I had been impounding vehicles and looking around the streets for people breaking the law. I arrested you for being rude. "The fuck you call me?" You swore at me so I got you arrested. If thats breaking the rules than I don't see what i done wrong.

I said “what did you call me” which you can also hear on the background when you talked. I told you I never swore yet you still put a warrant for 15 minutes.
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Video with audio boosted. You can hear you say "What the fuck you just call me?"

(06-04-2018, 10:24 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Video with audio boosted. You can hear you say "What the fuck you just call me?"

I don’t think it makes a difference I still can’t hear what I’m saying. And if i did swear at you I wouldn’t be making this post
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
I can hear it clear as day with the boosted audio. Im sure others will hear it too.

Don't lie here that could lead to a ban. Will only post now with admins present.
(06-04-2018, 10:40 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I can hear it clear as day with the boosted audio. Im sure others will hear it too.

Don't lie here that could lead to a ban. Will only post now with admins present.

I'm not lying I really can't understand anything..
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
I have listened to this recording and I can clearly hear you Aryen, questioning the president in a threatening manner.
Being a corrupt president, he has the ability to arrest those who publicly speak out against him. By questioning him in-front of a large crowd you will have made his position of authority unstable, so it is only natural he would arrest anyone who speaks against him.
I have also asked for a second opinion on the recording and they agree with me. You can clearly be heard saying "The fuck did you call me?".
I recommend you refrain from lying in the courthouse in the future Aryen.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]