Staff Report: RockDad
-Removed, Message me for reason-
Before I read this, why is this a month late and not reported sooner?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Answered you in PM

Simple fact i had no time to post it
This happend quite some time ago, but from what i remember they where running around with guns out because we just got raided by one of your fellow police officers, unfortunately you muted the video and i'm pretty sure i told everyone not to run around with guns outside of our camp. Besides that there where at least 15 people involved in the roleplay, i wasn't a leader in any way so you can't expect me to take control over them in character.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
(06-04-2018, 06:10 PM)RockDad69 Wrote: This happend quite some time ago, but from what i remember they where running around with guns out because we just got raided by one of your fellow police officers, unfortunately you muted the video and i'm pretty sure i told everyone not to run around with guns outside of our camp. Besides that there where at least 15 people involved in the roleplay, i wasn't a leader in any way so you can't expect me to take control over them in character.

You don't need to control them In-Character, You need to control them out-of-character and stop them from raid baiting. I muted the video because i was talking to Raptor- Plus you say it was a 'Roleplay' How is this a Roleplay? This is a mingefest.
and No, before this video was recorded you drove up to your base with the rest of your people and parked purposefully on the road, to get Police Attention, Then stood outside meaninglessly for a while which the video shows until i came over, and soon as i did you all dispersed, 100% raid baiting.
(06-04-2018, 06:45 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 06:10 PM)RockDad69 Wrote: This happend quite some time ago, but from what i remember they where running around with guns out because we just got raided by one of your fellow police officers, unfortunately you muted the video and i'm pretty sure i told everyone not to run around with guns outside of our camp. Besides that there where at least 15 people involved in the roleplay, i wasn't a leader in any way so you can't expect me to take control over them in character.

You don't need to control them In-Character, You need to control them out-of-character and stop them from raid baiting. I muted the video because i was talking to Raptor- Plus you say it was a 'Roleplay' How is this a Roleplay? This is a mingefest.
and No, before this video was recorded you drove up to your base with the rest of your people and parked purposefully on the road, to get Police Attention, Then stood outside meaninglessly for a while which the video shows until i came over, and soon as i did you all dispersed, 100% raid baiting.

The reason the cars where parked like that is because we got raided by the police force and people returned to the camp to help, they got out and checked if everything was alright, then you showed up.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
(06-04-2018, 07:35 PM)RockDad69 Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 06:45 PM)JackZ Wrote:

The reason the cars where parked like that is because we got raided by the police force and people returned to the camp to help, they got out and checked if everything was alright, then you showed up.

I have an extended video which shows they were parked like that for a good two minutes before we showed up and there was no raid on your property which resulted in the cars being parked like that, A lot of cars turned up outside of your base and parked out front and stayed there for a good while - Cop Baiting. So you are lying in the courthouse. I will post the video soon.
Extended video is being delivered to the appropriate people as there is use of strong language in said video which isn't great to have on the staff report.

Will upload the video soon and send it to those appropriate people.
On behalf of Aspire
I owned Wiltshire house, I was involved in the rp, the police were repeatedly trespassing my land to bait a reaction. I would go as far as saying they were baiting us to hostage them. I feel as though maybe in hindsight we could have put the cars somewhere better, but let's be honest it was a nice rp. Rockdad was promoting rp on the server, he got a lot of players together who wouldn't normally play together. I feel as though jack would expect an admin to delete all the cars? I'm not sure what rockdad could of done. There is always going to be imperfect situations on a server, the fact that they kept sitting at our gate as well made some of the guys go out there. You're an armed officer, trespassing private land, in front of our front door with guns. Show the full clip and you will see that you repeatedly came back down to our gate and did trespass my property to bait a reaction from us. To conclude: Rockdad promoted a great rp, he brought players together and made the server fun. I feel you and your other officer who I believe was flame were the ones to bait us. You wanted to get into this situation, some people just want to see the world burn.
(06-07-2018, 08:02 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: On behalf of Aspire
I owned Wiltshire house, I was involved in the rp, the police were repeatedly trespassing my land to bait a reaction. I would go as far as saying they were baiting us to hostage them. I feel as though maybe in hindsight we could have put the cars somewhere better, but let's be honest it was a nice rp. Rockdad was promoting rp on the server, he got a lot of players together who wouldn't normally play together. I feel as though jack would expect an admin to delete all the cars? I'm not sure what rockdad could of done. There is always going to be imperfect situations on a server, the fact that they kept sitting at our gate as well made some of the guys go out there. You're an armed officer, trespassing private land, in front of our front door with guns. Show the full clip and you will see that you repeatedly came back down to our gate and did trespass my property to bait a reaction from us. To conclude: Rockdad promoted a great rp, he brought players together and made the server fun. I feel you and your other officer who I believe was flame were the ones to bait us. You wanted to get into this situation, some people just want to see the world burn.

To start, your posting privileges were taken for a reason Aspire, you having others to post for you defeats the purpose of that.

It was a mingy RP, You all broke rules and genuinely just looked outrageous.

Why do you think this RP has never happened since? 
Because it was absolutely atrocious.

If you're brandishing weapons to the public eye stood outside of a gate to private land on a main road it is most definitely Police priority to be there sorting out the situation and making arrests.

You, Brandishing these weapons constantly outside of your base IS cop baiting, parked outside to get attention, which you got, and then just stood there meaninglessly with the weapons to bait a raid.

I do not wan't to see 'The world burn' I joined this community first in 2012 and i have a love for it, i do not wan't to see it go down in flames, I wan't to prevent that, Which is what these staff are doing by RP'ing this way.

To conclude, The video i'm going to be uploading and giving to SA's is going to prove RockDad has lied in the courthouse as well as fully prove that he, and his team, baited a raid.