SRU Female Outfit / Police Female Outift
Title of suggestion: Female Gov models can wear gov hats , SRU Female Special Hat !

Description: Ability to wear Government cap or hat for females models , SRU can wear hats too cuz they look idiots when normal models in SRU outfit ...

Why:

you wear this hat in Male Police Models but its unwearable for Female Police Models , i hope you can add the ability of wearing this hat for females models ...

and the 2nd subject is there is a glitch for SRU Female Models which gives a hat for them , i told my self why they don't add a hat for Female SRU Models ? as you can see , the look of the Female SRU is very weird , when its a normal model in a SRU Uniform ... looks kinda stupid ? ... am i right ?
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
+support
+/- support

I do agree that updating female SRU/police player models, and giving them the ability to wear police hats is long overdue, however do bare in mind that the developers will have to make those models themselves if they aren't already on the workshop.
+Support
+Support

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(06-03-2018, 05:17 PM)Kanightley Wrote: +/- support

I do agree that updating female SRU/police player models, and giving them the ability to wear police hats is long overdue, however do bare in mind that the developers will have to make those models themselves if they aren't already on the workshop.

Yeah its a good point and thanks for the responding but i meant that even with normal models SRU Female Models can be better with a gov hat ... even the Police Female models

Best Wishes

Tobio
+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
With female SRU modles we can just enable the bodygroups in the playermodel customisation tab.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-05-2018, 05:18 AM)Pollux Wrote: With female SRU modles we can just enable the bodygroups in the playermodel customisation tab.

Idk just do what do u think will make this models better ...
Approved

There is already an approved suggestion for giving the hat to female models, I will however also add the SRU playermodel bodygroups to the customize tab thingy.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork