Player Report: yulia
Name of player: Yulia

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:168867056

Time in GMT: 2/06/18, multiple times, not sure on exact times.

Server: v5p

Summary: Yulia striaght up disrepcted me multiple times out of character. As you can see by the videos I have posted, she uses a homophoic word to insult me. What kind of community are we too allow someone, with over 200 hours, to disrepect other players in this manner? The first insult, I took on the chin and played it off as an In-character insult. Maybe she disliked the way my character looked etc. But then there were two more insults that followed later.

I have also added an extra video of her insulting a large group of people. We were having a bit of fun, as everyone does, casuing no trouble and just enjoying playing on the server. She can be heard and seen on the side lines calling everyone the C word and telling us not to failRP. Yet again i find this very disrepectful and believe she should be punished.

I have seen Elliot has been banned for well over a year for player harassment.

She went out of her way to call me a homophoic word and I found that very dispectful and I would class this has full on harassment.

I play this server to have fun and not to have players like this going around and ruining it.

I also have a video of her refusing to roleplay, constanting yelling the words 'Why are you metagaming' and 'this is failrp'. If you would like me to attach this video I will. As rule 1.10 states '1.10 You are only required to provide a reason for your RP actions if a staff members asks.' She made roleplaying differcult. (I would like to add, this is the reason she was using homophobic language. Because she didnt like that I had all the reason to stop her and arrest her. This proves my point she cannot roleplay without casuing a drama.)

All she seems to be doing is casuing trouble and ruining RP experiences. Throwing questions up ('Do you even know how to roleplay'), taking things out of character and being straight up rude.

Evidence:

-Involved-

I wouldn't call making a human tower or following someone around and finding any reason to arrest them "Roleplay". Saying she was making roleplay difficult when she was standing up for herself is a bold statement. These clips should such minor things but i suppose you'll do anything to get someone reported for brownie points.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(06-03-2018, 11:04 AM)Rebelz Wrote: -Involved-

I wouldn't call making a human tower or following someone around and finding any reason to arrest them "Roleplay". Saying she was making roleplay difficult when she was standing up for herself is a bold statement. These clips should such minor things but i suppose you'll do anything to get someone reported for brownie points.

You are not involved in the slightest and I haven’t got a clue to what you are on about. So please stay out of this. Like I said, I am not addressing the role play side. I’m addressing the fact she used homophobic language as a direct insult to me. And wouldn’t be surprised if she has insulted other people in the same way.
I am going to break down the Roleplay situation that happened prior to this harassment;

I was a police officer who was stood by the nexus, in the corner of my eye I see a police officer chasing a woman, who is running across the road (already she is evading and jaywalking). I join the pursuit and use my taser to stop her in her. She was wanted, but as it is classed as metagaming I was going to ask for her ID. As soon as she stood up she just started yelling ‘do you know you are Metagaming’ I tried to keep it in RP, trying to explain that I had stopped her for evading the police. She continued to shout. Rule 1.10 applies and I asked for her ID. She continued to refuse so I arrested her.

She then found me in gsme and stared to insult me.
Actually he was involved in all of the situations I was in last night as he was my bodyguard. In regards to your other video of me calling people cunts mentioning failRP, everything about that situation was definite failRP. Who in their right mind thinks a human tower in front of the nexus is good RP? After I had mentioned it was failRP the admin had come over and split it up anyway. I haven't seen a single rule about the words I can and can't use on the server. I apologise for my behavior last night but next time you're actually offended out of character its not hard to just stop and tell me that you don't like it, how am I meant to know how others feel about how my character acts?
(06-03-2018, 11:25 AM)Yulia Wrote: Actually he was involved in all of the situations I was in last night as he was my bodyguard. In regards to your other video of me calling people cunts mentioning failRP, everything about that situation was definite failRP. Who in their right mind thinks a human tower in front of the nexus is good RP? After I had mentioned it was failRP the admin had come over and split it up anyway. I haven't seen a single rule about the words I can and can't use on the server. I apologise for my behavior last night but next time you're actually offended out of character its not hard to just stop and tell me that you don't like it, how am I meant to know how others feel about how my character acts?

I am so confused to what you are on about here. Yet again. I am talking about you disrespecting players not about the role playing that is going on.
(06-03-2018, 11:25 AM)Yulia Wrote: Actually he was involved in all of the situations I was in last night as he was my bodyguard. In regards to your other video of me calling people cunts mentioning failRP, everything about that situation was definite failRP. Who in their right mind thinks a human tower in front of the nexus is good RP? After I had mentioned it was failRP the admin had come over and split it up anyway. I haven't seen a single rule about the words I can and can't use on the server. I apologise for my behavior last night but next time you're actually offended out of character its not hard to just stop and tell me that you don't like it, how am I meant to know how others feel about how my character acts?

(06-03-2018, 11:36 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

I am so confused to what you are on about here. Yet again. I am talking about you disrespecting players not about the role playing that is going on.

I do believe your report states:

Quote:I also have a video of her refusing to roleplay, constanting yelling the words 'Why are you metagaming' and 'this is failrp'. If you would like me to attach this video I will. As rule 1.10 states '1.10 You are only required to provide a reason for your RP actions if a staff members asks.' She made roleplaying differcult. (I would like to add, this is the reason she was using homophobic language. Because she didnt like that I had all the reason to stop her and arrest her. This proves my point she cannot roleplay without casuing a drama.)
Kind Regards,
(06-03-2018, 11:38 AM)Rebelz Wrote:

Quote:I also have a video of her refusing to roleplay, constanting yelling the words 'Why are you metagaming' and 'this is failrp'. If you would like me to attach this video I will. As rule 1.10 states '1.10 You are only required to provide a reason for your RP actions if a staff members asks.' She made roleplaying differcult. (I would like to add, this is the reason she was using homophobic language. Because she didnt like that I had all the reason to stop her and arrest her. This proves my point she cannot roleplay without casuing a drama.)

I am just stating the reason to why she started to insult me. I was trying to roleplay, but she didn’t want too. She was asking me why was I metagaming, but I do not need to tell her because rule 1.10 is in place. 

Yet again. I am talking about the player harassment and disrespect. I have homosexual friends that play on this server, and feel this language should not be tolerated at all.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-03-2018, 11:42 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

I am just stating the reason to why she started to insult me. I was trying to roleplay, but she didn’t want too. She was asking me why was I metagaming, but I do not need to tell her because rule 1.10 is in place. 

Yet again. I am talking about the player harassment and disrespect. I have homosexual friends that play on this server, and feel this language should not be tolerated at all.

She was questioning as previously you was provoking a reaction by arresting her for no valid reason. Well you got the reaction and cried about it
Kind Regards,
(06-03-2018, 11:46 AM)Rebelz Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 11:42 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

She was questioning as previously you was provoking a reaction by arresting her for no valid reason. Well you got the reaction and cried about it

I asked her to provide ID, she refused. So I arrested her for evading a police officer and refusing to provide an ID on request of an officer. My actions do not weigh up to her reaction.

Rebelz, as of this point you are no longer involved. So please do not comment.