i rate the posts on the front page of off-topic (as of making this post)
[Image: 8nYC46X.png]

Alright, so starting off from the bottom:
Karaoke with Willem by Weezy_
The content was great, title was good and descriptive, generally a great post with the exception of Willem being the singer and not the far far superior sebasti161 whom we all know is the greatest singer of all time.

7/10

A Secret trick no doctor wants you to now by 000

Now this post was intriguing to me as the title seemed to be based on those fake adverts about losing weight quickly, but when I read the post I was of course shocked - the content was nothing like the title! Instead, it was a guide on how to make the gayest community in the world.
Sadly, it didn't attract much attention so I won't be able to give it a high score.

4/10

How to Pass your Exams by 000

This one was also by 000 and I must say, I was amazed by the quality of the post. I clicked it as soon as I saw the post of course, as I want to pass my exams (spent too much time shitposting to study) and within it, I found a great way to skip my exams completely.
This is one of those amazing Life Pro Tips you just never forget once you've read it, so I'll give it

8/10

I have political immunity by 000

This seems more like a legal issue than a shitpost, but it's definitely welcome here on off-topic, so I'll give it a

5/10

SPECIAL DAY TODAY by Dobbs

A great surprise to a friend, this thread was made to wish a happy birthday to Cox!
Definitely an amazing thread, very wholesome.

9/10

top 10 reasons i should become super owner of FL by Emil

When I first noticed this post, I was appalled by the low quality of the post. This wasn't what Off-Topic was made for! As I read the post, however, my fears became even worse - what if an admin took this seriously and actually promoted this absolute idiot?

0/10

FORTNITE you will NOT believe what we did!!!! (NINJA REACTS, NOT CLICKBAIT)**VBUCKS** by Random

Great post, great content! Although the title seemed like clickbait, it was obvious as soon as I started watching that everything said in the title was true.

The day after, when I opened FortNite, I noticed I had 100,000 VBucks!
It also pissed off sebasti161 so the rating is obvious

10/10

i fixed europe by Emil
When I clicked and looked at the picture, I was amazed. I had never seen a better map of Europe. This user, whomst'ever he is, seemed to have the exact same "perfect Europe" in his mind as I do.

10/10

While the last few days have been great, I have something to announce. by Emil

Fist  Love  Eggplant  Fist  Love  Eggplant  Fist  Love  Eggplant  Fist  Love  Eggplant

11/10

i rate the nations of europe by Emil

I read through the list, and although I was amazed by its accuracy, I was appalled to see that this user had forgotten to rate the former Czech Republic of Slovenia. So I'll rate it now, 3/10

2/10

relevant title by Emil

Definitely a great post, but I am forced to give it a

0/10
You know I had to do it to me.

Get your ear rated by professional ear rater... by Skurkas Lurkas

As usual, Skurkas Lurkas has made another great post. While the post runs at 48 frames per second which is twice as much as most other posts, the visuals are running just fine which I was surprised by. The scenes in the post are just straight up amazing and the storyline is perfect, telling the story of a man who has to get his ears checked but fails to realize he doesn't have any.

10/10, excited to see more amazing content from this user.

Stolen May may by Xavier3.10

This idea was amazing but the execution was horrible - not a single Stolen May may was posted in this thread, which forces me to give it a

5/10

respect by perqe
This thread was very disrespectful towards me and most other users and as such, I will have to give it a low, low rating of

11/10
The following 5 users Like Emil's post:
  • god, User 21796, sebasti161, Random, James
Emil avoiding his german exams again
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Emil
(06-03-2018, 09:33 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Emil avoiding his german exams again

it's sunday please don't remind me
Arny's AMA and AMA's in general
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

shitposting team unite, we will hold a vote wheter or not to declare war on ama threads
The following 8 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Random, Weezy_, Foxirius2205, juicyorange, Emil, Exotic, Eclipze, James
(06-03-2018, 07:54 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: shitposting team unite, we will hold a vote wheter or not to declare war on ama threads

i thought we were a dictatorship?
(06-03-2018, 09:31 PM)Emil Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 07:54 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: shitposting team unite, we will hold a vote wheter or not to declare war on ama threads

i thought we were a dictatorship?

shut up emil that post was to make us look good to the public
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, James
whom'st suppose to be the shitpost leader??? i thinked it was sebasi161 but currently im afraid that emil has been a far more influential shiteposter.... hmmmmmmmmm...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[Image: 9d5.png]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Emil, Random, sebasti161
(06-03-2018, 10:02 PM)Tomo Wrote: whom'st suppose to be the shitpost leader??? i thinked it was sebasi161 but currently im afraid that emil has been a far more influential shiteposter.... hmmmmmmmmm...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[Image: 9d5.png]

[Image: dd4.png]
The following 4 users Like Emil's post:
  • Random, Weezy_, Tomo, James
emil is only but a regent while i am in hiding
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Tomo