Report: [FL:RP] Grapefruit
(06-03-2018, 12:06 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Don't see how me changeing my outfit is rulebreakage. Like you said the raid was over. Thats why i came over in the first place and to tell you i was here to help. Huge misunderstanding.

GamingOfficailZZ, you've powergamed in changing your playermodel appearance to avoid anybody from knowing who you are in character. You literally said in the video like 'Now they won't recognize me'. By doing this you are powergaming and changing from a male in a jacket to a female in a dress to forcefully and unrealistically get out of an RP situation.

Also, I could care less whether you were helping us or not. Me killing you was no understanding at all. Me and my friends were literally looking around for police and SRU and began shooting at them which can be seen in the video. If you didn't break FearRP, then why would you be in the area? Because you broke FearRP. It's as simple as that.

The video you uploaded proves that the raid was not completely over which is why you can see my friends shooting police and SRU.

You being in the area is completely FailRP and FearRP. You also pulled a gun on me during the situation. At this point, the whole 'Violence is the last choice' rule is out of the window as we were literally in the middle of killing the government since they were raiding us.

Whether you were helping us or you were police, you were not one of us. You pulled a gun on me (against the rules) and therefore I took the situation in my hands and killed you as my life was in danger. And that's the truth of the situaion.

You have uploaded a video of you breaking three rules, and me killing you validly.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I'd like to see some evidence of us being 'friends' or 'allies' by any means.

Without this evidence all your video proves is me saving myself during a raid when someone (you) pulled a gun out at me, breaking the rules FailRP and FearRP may I add.
Kind Regards,
My weapon was pointed down at all times and no, we were never friends. Just tried to help
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-02-2018, 11:21 PM)Zombie Wrote: Involved.
He gave you warnings to leave, why didn't you include that in the video? Did you seriously edited the video and cut everything to make him look guilty?

Edit: You're violating PR rule 5, tampering with evidence will result in a lengthy ban.

Id also like to say lieing here is highly against the rules
(06-03-2018, 12:53 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: My weapon was pointed down at all times and no, we were never friends. Just tried to help

Weapon on holster or not, you still have a live weapon. You yourself say that we were never friends, why try to help us in this hot and dangerous scenario?
(06-03-2018, 12:53 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: My weapon was pointed down at all times and no, we were never friends. Just tried to help

Can you read? Because you are having some difficulties following the rules, buddy.

Let me get this straight. We are not friends, and you did not contact me at all and ask if you could help us? You purposefully put yourself in a life-threatening situation when you weren't involved? And you ran up to me whilst I had a gun pointed at you and you then took your gun out whilst me and my men were getting shot at by the police, and you think I wasn't going to kill you? You must be joking.
Kind Regards,
The police were also shooting at me. I was thinking i could help you out and I could also get away. I saw the raid was over so I came to tell you I helped and wanted to get help to leave the police. But got killed.
(06-03-2018, 12:54 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 11:21 PM)Zombie Wrote: Involved.
He gave you warnings to leave, why didn't you include that in the video? Did you seriously edited the video and cut everything to make him look guilty?

Edit: You're violating PR rule 5, tampering with evidence will result in a lengthy ban.

Id also like to say lieing here is highly against the rules

More of a misunderstanding, Grapefruit told me that he was giving a warning to that Corleone to leave not to you. My bad, I was too busy with dealing with SRU and the police and I heard him giving warnings. Hence why I thought you were given a warning prior to being killed at the beginning.

Regardless of my misunderstanding, you still uploaded a video and shown only you being killed to get Grapefruit banned as a malicious intention. You are holding evidence against yourself in your videos, proving breaking a number of rules.
(06-03-2018, 12:57 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: The police were also shooting at me. I was thinking i could help you out and I could also get away. I saw the raid was over so I came to tell you I helped and wanted to get help to leave the police. But got killed.

The video you have put forward of me 'RDMing' you proves not only that I killed you validly and you broke three rules, but it also proves that you weren't helping me and that you were not being shot at until you threatened my life.

Don't lie to me.
Kind Regards,
Hi everyone,

After reading this I can see both points of the situation. Firstly it is prudent that Grapefruit and his team were under attack due to the amount of Government vehicles situated around their property which would cause the whole 'group' to be on edge as it is a dangerous situation. However I can also understand the frustration of OfficialGamingZZ as he has just lost his firearm.

From what I see throughout the whole situation was Grapefruit open fired in belief that you were going to cause harm, and even though violence should be the last option, the situation he was in would have caused him to be on edge so to speak. Therefore I see no need to take this any further. For the record GamingOfficialZZ the job title of 'Thug' is no longer a valid job under the newest rule additions. If nobody has anything else to add I will conclude this shortly.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<