Report: [FL:RP] Grapefruit
Name of player[FL:RP] Grapefruit

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:222849592

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: The only one

Summary: Ran up to him to inform him i was helping him defend the ally, with no warning gunned me down and took me gun

Evidence
[Image: giphy.gif]
Involved.
He gave you warnings to leave, why didn't you include that in the video? Did you seriously edited the video and cut everything to make him look guilty?

Edit: You're violating PR rule 5, tampering with evidence will result in a lengthy ban.
Requesting full video of what lead up to this moment.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Okay ill upload in a moment
Longer video leading up to the events

https://youtu.be/Np64vpEzIyY
Hello, GamingOfficialsZZ.

With the way you very carefully cut the video only to show me killing you is very malicious and I am completely appalled that you, as an 'experienced' member of the community has done such a thing. Cutting the video just to make it appear that I am RDMing you is a serious rule-infringement and can lead to a lengthy forum ban.

To explain the situation, we were getting raided over and over and myself and my teammates were simply scouting the area after they raided for the second time, I believe. I saw a suspicious looking man and decided to mug him in the private area of Dealer's Ally. After he gave me his money, I instructed him to leave. You must remember that to my memory, there were multiple undercover police officers raiding me literally moments before this situation. Then you, standing there randomly in the corner decided to walk up to me with a gun. I quite literally jumped and had the reaction to shoot you. My life was in danger. We were getting raided. These were the thoughts I had in my mind whilst we were scouting the area and whilst you threatened my life.

However, you do realize that other than cutting the video in that certain way, the longer version of the evidence will prove you breaking FearRP twice. I mean really, what were you thinking? You were standing randomly in that very dangerous area whilst we were out with our weapons. That is the first instance of breaking FearRP and is infringing rule 3.5d which states that you must not loiter in and around dangerous situations. The second instance of you breaking FearRP is by walking up to me whilst I had a weapon pointed at you for my safety and you pulling a gun out which infringes rule 3.5a which states that you cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you.

Once you have uploaded the extended and valid evidence, all you are proving is that I shot you validly and you broke two rules.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Grapefruit.

EDIT:
After viewing the extended video, you have also proved yourself infringing another rule by changing clothes to attempt to get out of an RP situation. Which you say yourself.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Alright, my eyes I was part of the raid itself. I was shooting the police to help you guys out. I changed my outfit (Out of the line of police). I also left when you were mugging that guy and once you were done I came up to you and tryed to tell you that I was helping instead you open fire without warning.
(06-02-2018, 11:49 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Alright, my eyes I was part of the raid itself. I was shooting the police to help you guys out. I changed my outfit (Out of the line of police). I also left when you were mugging that guy and once you were done I came up to you and tryed to tell you that I was helping instead you open fire without warning.

In my eyes, you were an undercover police officer that pulled a gun on me as soon as I mugged someone and as soon as I just finished a raid. And regardless of whether or not you ran away whilst you I was mugging the man, you were still in the area when you shouldn't have been. You had no affiliation with me or my men and you even running in my direction is considered FailRP.

You have uploaded a video of yourself appearing out of nowhere after I finished a raid and mugged a man, and pulled a gun on me. Why shouldn't I have killed you? And if the situation were to arise again, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Regardless, especially soon after the raid I was in and mugging someone, it began to be automatic to press the left mouse button if someone I didn't know pulled a gun out on me. I had absolutely no time to react and it was purely instinct to protect myself as my life was in danger. I saw you as an undercover police officer trying to kill me soon after the raid and I, therefore, killed you. It's as simple as that.

To reiterate, all you have done is upload a video of my instinctly and validly killing you, all after you have infringed three of Fearless' rules: 3.5d and 3.5a. And also, powergaming by unrealistically changing your outfit to make someone that could have been following you unaware that it is you.

Have a nice night.
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(06-02-2018, 11:49 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Alright, my eyes I was part of the raid itself. I was shooting the police to help you guys out. I changed my outfit (Out of the line of police). I also left when you were mugging that guy and once you were done I came up to you and tryed to tell you that I was helping instead you open fire without warning.

Why in your eyes were you part of the raid? Nobody knew you in our group nor does the police we were fighting. You have no business to be involved in other affairs nor the reasons for it. You had no reason to shoot the police whatsoever because you are not part of us nor we even knew you, hence why Grape killed you as he suspected you were undercover cop.
Don't see how me changeing my outfit is rulebreakage. Like you said the raid was over. Thats why i came over in the first place and to tell you i was here to help. Huge misunderstanding.