Report: [FL:RP] Grapefruit
I never broke FearRP

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. -- I was fighting the police and wanted help from you as you were also fighting the police.

To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).-- You never gave them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-03-2018, 12:59 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi everyone,

After reading this I can see both points of the situation. Firstly it is prudent that Grapefruit and his team were under attack due to the amount of Government vehicles situated around their property which would cause the whole 'group' to be on edge as it is a dangerous situation. However I can also understand the frustration of OfficialGamingZZ as he has just lost his firearm.

From what I see throughout the whole situation was Grapefruit open fired in belief that you were going to cause harm, and even though violence should be the last option, the situation he was in would have caused him to be on edge so to speak. Therefore I see no need to take this any further. For the record GamingOfficialZZ the job title of 'Thug' is no longer a valid job under the newest rule additions. If nobody has anything else to add I will conclude this shortly.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Never knew this new rule. I shall read them now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-03-2018, 01:00 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I never broke FearRP

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. -- I was fighting the police and wanted help from you as you were also fighting the police.

To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).-- You never gave them.

You never fought the police. All the video shows is you running up to me with a gun whilst me and my friends were under attack.

I understand you must be upset for losing a couple hundred dollar pistol, but your death was perfectly valid.

And we have now established that your video proves that you have broken four rules; not three.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I can say that no one from our side saw you helping us with anything.
--| Denied |--

For future reference be careful with how you run into deadly situations as to Grapefruit you could have been seen as a direct threat. However in the future Grapefruit try and ensure you be careful with how and when to kill someone as then situations like this will not occur. Thank you for taking your time to make this Player Report.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<