:(
Well...we all knew this'd happen soon
I am leaving Fearless due to the fact that I will not have ANY time for FL in the upcoming three years due to my university exams. On top of that, having 1200 hours, I am quite bored of the gamemode and have no incentive to play. I've been debating this decision for the past few weeks, and I believe it is not a surprise considering my extremely low activity since the start of May. I'll perhaps stalk the forums and Discord from time to time, and before I leave I want to do a shoutout of people who've I been on good terms since I joined the servers in June '16:
Sparx: To be honest, one of the funniest guys I've ever met. Keep doing the murderous events!
dawson270500: Introduced me into the Transgender community, good luck with your future
juicyorange: We didn't start good, but ended up being friends. Top notch views on diplomacy
Random: One of the first staff members to talk to me. Thanks for accepting me into Falcone
Kevin Ramsey: There's so much to say, I cannot fit it all in. Awesome Lebanese guy, top notch handsome and a fantastic clan leader.
Eclipze: My favourite kebab remover <3. Thanks for all the political discussions and I hope to stay in contact through Snap.
Grapefruit: Great guy to talk to, invredibly mature and has a lot of ideas that imo will help the community.
Lewwings: 10/10 best pOTaTo
Ratatoskrr: Good roleplayer, a shame you went inactive
Weezy: Fav Dutchboi, carries me on Rainbow Six
If I haven't mentioned you, apologies. I just have so many people to talk about.
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, YaGurlArcher out.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
cya sharpshooter
Both you and I know you'll stay around on the forums/ Discord for some social interaction, and you're obviously more than welcome to do so.  Cool 

You're a great fella, I wish you the best of luck in University!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Bye Bye Friendo. We may not always get on but your true to your word and will always stand your ground! Good luck with the exams.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Have a good one mate.
[Image: hESmJNA.png]

speaking of retarded
it’s a shame to see you go, stay around on the forums and on steam, and keep in contact buddy.
We have had our ups and downs, but It's a shame to see you leave, best of luck Sharpshooter!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Cya around Sharp.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
cya soon!
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
University? Arent you like 13?
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Dimitris, sebasti161