Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
if your so biased you should never be given a role as big as someone may have.

especially clan officer, doing everything to protect their clan(group).

I think some rearranging is needed, just a little.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Clans was one of the reasons why i loved to play FL and im just warning you now be careful Divey, this has the potential to really fuck FL look how many people you are wrongdoing by the sneaky acts committed, the loopholes and whatnot.

Clans is a system you shouldnt mess with because look how many people you can upset and it isnt worth saving your admin friends and their clan/group because if you do there will be a blowback.

Also, Forgee why dive into the clan world knowing what its like and when it turns against you, you jump back to a group where you should have been all along, looks sloppy to me. It shows where FL has gone tbh, more covering up than actually seeing stuff out.
perqe
Donator

This is one of the many reasons why FL is on its ass
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • don, General Rickets
(06-02-2018, 06:15 PM)perqe Wrote: Clans was one of the reasons why i loved to play FL and im just warning you now be careful Divey, this has the potential to really fuck FL look how many people you are wrongdoing by the sneaky acts committed, the loopholes and whatnot.

Clans is a system you shouldnt mess with because look how many people you can upset and it isnt worth saving your admin friends and their clan/group because if you do there will be a blowback.

Also, Forgee why dive into the clan world knowing what its like and when it turns against you, you jump back to a group where you should have been all along, looks sloppy to me. It shows where FL has gone tbh, more covering up than actually seeing stuff out.

Perqe, if you read and werent corrupted by these previous comments you would understand that him being a Group changes NOTHING. All we have done as Clan Officers is delay any war until we can speak to both parties. As a Clan Lucky 7 was immune. As a group it isnt. If you bothered to read the guidelines you should quite frankly understand that.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
[Image: XddUk8h.png]
(06-02-2018, 06:18 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 06:15 PM)perqe Wrote: Clans was one of the reasons why i loved to play FL and im just warning you now be careful Divey, this has the potential to really fuck FL look how many people you are wrongdoing by the sneaky acts committed, the loopholes and whatnot.

Perqe, if you read and werent corrupted by these previous comments you would understand that him being a Group changes NOTHING. All we have done as Clan Officers is delay any war until we can speak to both parties. As a Clan Lucky 7 was immune. As a group it isnt. If you bothered to read the guidelines you should quite frankly understand that.

I would be bothered to read them, just not when i dont need to. They dont concern me.

Also, sorry you're on the defensive and getting a little angry because people are proving you for the fraud you and Lucky 7 are.

What yous have done is a complete disgrace and it just shows the way FL is heading, there is never consequences i would love to see if Lucky 7 was run by a normal user not known to any admin connections, i wonder if they would been able to do what yous have all done with the clan. Pulling it out of trouble and what not.

I see it you have dealt with an IC situation OOC. I think you have ruined potentially great roleplay to come.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
I love roleplay Cheese
[Image: ohr1f5E.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Luftwaffle's post:
  • Narcotic
This is really getting no where. People are arguing about how a clan has been pulled out of a war when because of their original "passive" stance it would have been nearly impossible to got to war without their consent. Now that they are a group, there are IC reprocussions for their actions, and tbh the guidelines aren't perfect but a solution is not easy and I do think it is better than the previous guidelines which meant their would be no reprocussions for IC clan/group actions. I suggest people read the guidlines before attacking the other side.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(06-02-2018, 06:32 PM)Luftwaffle Wrote: I love roleplay Cheese

what's roleplay
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
role play
[ˈrəʊlpleɪ]

NOUN
another term for role playing.
VERB
act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.
"study participants role-played as applicants for community college"
participate in a role-playing game.
"one to six players can role-play as any of over 100 characters"
[Image: ohr1f5E.jpg]