Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
God, this is like bentley vs estleback, if you're not going to let conflict happen between the two then you can't let interaction happen either and that is just absurd. Groups and Clans are just way too messy..

It's a bit flakey to change this all in the middle of a conflict and honestly with how Lucky 7 has acted they have absolutely revoked their "passive" status as a clan and moving them to groups just makes them immune = looks very protective from someone, coincidence or not. Doesn't matter if they don't use guns initially, obviously actions speaks for themselves too and if they ally an aggressive clan they are EFFECTIVELY joining aggressiveRP in the clan world because guns then is involved in their RP. You can't revoke all their past doings (such as involving in the clan world.. as a clan..let it play out)

I believe you've been able to "turn down" an official war throughout time because the terms are definite, but if I remember correctly, if it had like a certain amount of conflict then it need to be officialized by clan officers? Can't remember, but if I were camorro now I'd just go full fuckin rampage on Lucky 7 and totally tear them to pieces because y'all are not gonna play dirty and then hide behind some immunity. Fuck that, I'd say arm up guys and let the best one win. Don't act big mouthy if you're not.

shits dumb as fuck
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 11 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Envy, Jan, Random, Eclipze, Link, Spartan_KCT, Preditor, Grape, Byra, Suarez, General Rickets
This is ridiculous.
The following 3 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Envy, Spartan_KCT, DreeBott
Just for clarification, during the Estleback VS Bentley feud, MasterNoda who was a member of Estleback changed the group guidelines to make it so that if groups got too involved in Clan politics they could be forced into a clan. Same sort of thing, just the other way round.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Narcotic
The timing of this change is awful at best, biased at worst. Implementing a change that goes in effect immediatly and changing the rules for current clans in a war is not okay.

The Camorro vs Lucky 7 war is before the changes, to have it affected by that makes you seem so biased, something the team doesnt need at the moment. Can we just agree to implement these changes after the current ‘war’?
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Greed^, Floodify, General Rickets
What blows my mind honestly is the Joe Joe is the one spear heading this and not DVN. I understand you are a clan officer as well, but this is similar to an SA with a staff report on them. The other SA does it. You being the one to do all of this and the silence of DVN makes this seem really fishy. This is your clan Joe Joe. If you are bias or not regarding your clan we are going to assume bias because like I said, its your clan.
(06-02-2018, 05:56 PM)Fultz Wrote: What blows my mind honestly is the Joe Joe is the one spear heading this and not DVN. I understand you are a clan officer as well, but this is similar to an SA with a staff report on them. The other SA does it. You being the one to do all of this and the silence of DVN makes this seem really fishy. This is your clan Joe Joe. If you are bias or not regarding your clan we are going to assume bias because like I said, its your clan.

The reason I am defnding it is maybe because DVN is in work? Also it isnt my clan.....
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-02-2018, 05:58 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 05:56 PM)Fultz Wrote: What blows my mind honestly is the Joe Joe is the one spear heading this and not DVN. I understand you are a clan officer as well, but this is similar to an SA with a staff report on them. The other SA does it. You being the one to do all of this and the silence of DVN makes this seem really fishy. This is your clan Joe Joe. If you are bias or not regarding your clan we are going to assume bias because like I said, its your clan.

The reason I am defnding it is maybe because DVN is in work? Also it isnt my clan.....

Group sorry
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Jan, don, Suarez, General Rickets
wow. well someone has fucked clans even more than they could. not mentioning names.

also, whats up with these loopholes being used clever indeed.

also, to you who are trying to cover up and reason you're embarrassing.

on a leaving note, this is what FL has came to funny really, way to ruin peoples fun you are getting really good at doing so as of late.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Jan
This is exactly why community members become toxic, dumb ass shit like this done by the staff
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • don, Jan, General Rickets
For clarification, the decision was discussed and both clan officers agreed.

I am also going to bring something out of the admin office. Back when there were no current Clan Officers, Awestruck and I decided to add some more guidelines for the specific sub-roles which some admins have acquired, I feel as though it is necessary for this to public in this situation, as well as it not hurting to be displayed either.

Clan Officer - DVN & Joe Joe

The Clan Officers role is to oversee the clans and groups on the server. They should ensure the clan and group rules are followed and should keep an eye on any active ones that stand out, so that they can possibly receive the status of 'Official'. If they are to be considered appropriate the Clan Officer should suggest the Clan to the rest of the team in the Clan section, similarly to how a Teacher Applicant would be by the Liaison. If the vote wagers in favour of the suggestion then the Officer(s) should inform the SA(s) so that they can set up a sub-forum as their reward. They should also be focused on how they can improve the system of clans and groups by addressing problems they have with the system and making suggestions to the Development team in order to make an improvement upon it. If there is a single Clan Officer then they are not permitted to be in a clan, as if they are in a passive clan they could save themselves from having their [PAS] tag revoked, or if they are in an aggressive one and your clan is either in a war or an allied clan is in one then they may have difficulties coming up with a fair solution. An exception to this is being in a group. If a Clan Officer doesn't want to have their ability to be in a clan to be revoked then a second Clan Officer will be instated (assuming they don't want to give up the role). This means that if there is a war which one of them may be involved in (By their clan being a party in it or an allied clan) they cannot participate in the planning of that war, instead it will go to the other Clan Officer (this requires the Clan Officers not to be in the same clan or allied with one another. However, if their clans are enemies they can organise it together).

Feel free to discuss it, but the way the role works is so there is no bias, if you feel you have any criticisms of it please do share. I am on top of any potential influence this situation may acquire and I will deal with it if necessary.

Please note that this was written before the recent revamp, so changes will be made to it heavily too.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe