While the last few days have been great, I have something to announce.
tricked yall mfkers to look dab dab dab dab dab

now that you'e here i can tell you all about my favourite classical musician, my dude van Beethoven

the guy was deaf yet he still made music by putting this metal rod in his mouth and then "listening" to the vibrations which yes I admit sounds gay as fuck but don't worry cause he prob said "no homo" after every time

the dude could beat hitler in a fist fight and probably suck his dick Eggplant as well tbh like i mean hitler would've been no problem to Love daddy beetHOEn Love

the only one who could stand a chance against Love daddy Love would probably be mommy Fist mussolini Fist
and i swear to god if any of you DIS my dude beethoen or mussolini i will have no choice but to write an angry letter to the UN endorsing sanctions of your FAMILY motherfucker that's right X_x X_x X_x X_x X_x

if y'all say something bad about him you gonna look like a pinccoio looking mfker with your nose Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

please help me i am failing my exams
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • Foxirius2205, James, juicyorange
your shitposts have been fine, until today. you have used emojis in your thread, that is going too far. i will now talk to the pope about your second excommuncation and how it WILL NOT BE LIFTED
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • James, juicyorange
(06-01-2018, 10:10 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: your shitposts have been fine, until today. you have used emojis in your thread, that is going too far. i will now talk to the pope about your second excommuncation and how it WILL NOT BE LIFTED

Whistle Eggplant Fist  Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • James
sorry i was gone for most of the day guys, i was visiting daddy Love BAEhoven Love he took out his nice Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant and told me to touch it then made me kiss his piano X_x X_x X_x
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • juicyorange, James
cease faggotry
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Fry's post:
  • Emil