Props On Trucks
Hi, last night when i was building a locker sort of thing to put in a truck and someone said you should remove that before you get banned. So I was wondering if its ok to put seats on the trucks bed. Also, is it ok to put a Contraband locker on it? They are not huge props. Please respond.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
I believe It's considered modifiying your vehicle, which is against server rules.
I think it's ok, have seen many people do it. Think that's why people want the tides.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I have made a tow truck type thing that used magnets (Dont try it at home >.>) admins saw it and attempted to dup it so i dont think its not allowed what it means is dont bseacly turn your car into a armored vercle type of thing e.g. cover it with armor plates.
Haveing a tides truck carry cargo is 100% Fine, whether that cargo is legal or not is up to you
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-11-2012, 07:59 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: I have made a tow truck type thing that used magnets

Is it actually okay to do this? Because this gets me thinking about a Towing RP to ehlp with improperly parked vehicles.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
(01-11-2012, 08:42 AM)Krond2010 Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 07:59 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: I have made a tow truck type thing that used magnets

Is it actually okay to do this? Because this gets me thinking about a Towing RP to ehlp with improperly parked vehicles.

It is difficult to make one due to the tides being so low to the ground and not having basically enough strength in that compact space to lift it also dont try double magnets makes stuff flip out..so yea i wouldn't suggest making one..

Contact me in game /pm TJ3003 and well play with it.
No, you actually are allowed to have props in the back of it, just not a house or something.

Remember it cant be freezed/nailed props or like a house etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You are not allowed to modify vehicles, this is a rule.

Which means that; You cannot put extra seats in the back of a tides truck.
(01-11-2012, 01:41 PM)TJ3003 Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 08:42 AM)Krond2010 Wrote:

It is difficult to make one due to the tides being so low to the ground and not having basically enough strength in that compact space to lift it also dont try double magnets makes stuff flip out..so yea i wouldn't suggest making one..

Contact me in game /pm TJ3003 and well play with it.

LOL yeah i saw you when you tried to do it. The whole truck almost flipped to the side haha.

Soulripper should make a new rule about modifing the tabiant (Whatever its called) so everyone knows if it is allowed or not.