What happened to FL?
When Pine City comes out I would like to see a new fearless trailer competition Smile would get players involved and also hopefully promote the server!
The following 8 users Like god's post:
  • Lewwings, Awestruck, Pollux, TheSiphon, Jessixa, Ethan Bradberry, Reebs, Luna
(05-30-2018, 10:29 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 09:16 PM)Vimpto Wrote: The split between fearless and another community was when the down fall began to be honest. If the player count isn't back up by summer holidays then it's clear fearless is dying.

Pines won't help either as it won't want old users to come back and play again like v2d would I remember v2d being full of interaction when 20people where online in the morning. I prefer the classic Fearless from 2014/15 to the new modern advanced fearless. Why even was the crosshairs removed from guns? I'm confused as to how that benefited anything.

Back when the cops had usps which is realistic, they shouldn't have a massive M4 on patrol? 

/phone

If that was the downfall why did fl have such a huge success with 2 full servers after that split? Your point is just stupid

Its not, your argument is stupid. People will have left to go to limelight after the split.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(05-31-2018, 07:29 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 07:24 PM)Fry Wrote: move to arma 3

fearlessrp arma rp server?
ye
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Fry's post:
  • Reebs
(06-01-2018, 11:11 AM)Vimpto Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:29 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 09:16 PM)Vimpto Wrote: The split between fearless and another community was when the down fall began to be honest. If the player count isn't back up by summer holidays then it's clear fearless is dying.

Pines won't help either as it won't want old users to come back and play again like v2d would I remember v2d being full of interaction when 20people where online in the morning. I prefer the classic Fearless from 2014/15 to the new modern advanced fearless. Why even was the crosshairs removed from guns? I'm confused as to how that benefited anything.

Back when the cops had usps which is realistic, they shouldn't have a massive M4 on patrol? 

/phone

If that was the downfall why did fl have such a huge success with 2 full servers after that split? Your point is just stupid

Its not, your argument is stupid. People will have left to go to another community after the split.

what do you mean by people because only a small minority of the admins left, the community they formed is complete cancer and you can not compare it to fearless as it has major flaws and it’s unbearable to play.
I really like the idea of passiveRP nights.
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Janzo 火, Luna
We should have purge nights, where all rules may be broken for one night.
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Grape, juicyorange, Lewwings, James, Vimpto, konsta
(06-01-2018, 12:52 PM)Jan Wrote: We should have purge nights, where all rules may be broken for one night.

Hmm yes, that went very well last time. Definitely no 9 month bans came out of that.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 8 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Janzo 火, CorieTheNub, Ethan Bradberry, jhayw, Reebs, Grape, James, Pollux
(06-01-2018, 01:02 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 12:52 PM)Jan Wrote: We should have purge nights, where all rules may be broken for one night.

Hmm yes, that went very well last time. Definitely no 9 month bans came out of that.

Hmm yes, that went very well last time once all of the staff left and didn’t supervise it. It could go well if it was properly supervised. Obviously i’m not blaming the staff totally but if you agree to Supervise something than you should stick to your word, or find a replacement.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
(06-01-2018, 12:37 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I really like the idea of passiveRP nights.

I’m already on it. Be ready for one soon Wink

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • JackZ, juicyorange, CorieTheNub
(06-01-2018, 01:26 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 01:02 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Hmm yes, that went very well last time once all of the staff left and didn’t supervise it. It could go well if it was properly supervised. Obviously i’m not blaming the staff totally but if you agree to Supervise something than you should stick to your word, or find a replacement.

Yeah I never said I was gonna supervise it in advance tbh, I just turned up to the event then remembered I'm shit at AggRP so I ended up supervising instead. Took way longer than I expected and I had to go out. And I believe that's where it went to shit.

But yes, if such events had a bit more structure to them and had supervision for their entire duration, they can work well and be a good way to let off steam too.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • JackZ, James