What happened to FL?
(05-30-2018, 10:34 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:04 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:01 PM)Random Wrote: Instead of saying that this and that is a joke. Explain why. Explain what could be done better. That is the only way to move anything forward, simply stating that A,B and C is bad is not very helpful Smile

Stop adding useless shit like clocks.

Right so lets just stop small updates. Great 10/10 sound advice. An update is an update and whether small or not it adds. Just because you dislike it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. We cannot bring out major updates every day.

Let’s be honest. Who even uses the clocks. Yeah people spawn them in but end of the day. If a player wants to see the time they can look at their HUD or just use a simple prop with a /me or /it

Fair play to the developers for creating it, but I see a long list of accepted suggestions that seem a bit more important than a clock. Just saying.

What many people dont understand saying "Its useless" "Its more to download". The Clocks come with Stormfox so the Devs just made them buyable. Its small additions and those small additions add up over time.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-30-2018, 10:40 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:01 PM)Random Wrote: Instead of saying that this and that is a joke. Explain why. Explain what could be done better. That is the only way to move anything forward, simply stating that A,B and C is bad is not very helpful Smile

Right so lets just stop small updates. Great 10/10 sound advice. An update is an update and whether small or not it adds. Just because you dislike it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. We cannot bring out major updates every day.

Let’s be honest. Who even uses the clocks. Yeah people spawn them in but end of the day. If a player wants to see the time they can look at their HUD or just use a simple prop with a /me or /it

Fair play to the developers for creating it, but I see a long list of accepted suggestions that seem a bit more important than a clock. Just saying.

What many people dont understand saying "Its useless" "Its more to download". The Clocks come with Stormfox so the Devs just made them buyable. Its small additions and those small additions add up over time.

What?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • konsta

Also adds up to the reason why people leave
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • konsta, Kryptic
(05-30-2018, 10:40 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

According to the update thread it sounds like these clocks were created from scratch not added from stormfox.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-30-2018, 10:43 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:04 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Stop adding useless shit like clocks.

People leave because of new updates. Wow I will tell the Dev team. "Hey guys time to reverse every update, we will get all the players back"
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-30-2018, 10:51 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Right so lets just stop small updates. Great 10/10 sound advice. An update is an update and whether small or not it adds. Just because you dislike it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. We cannot bring out major updates every day.

People leave because of new updates. Wow I will tell the Dev team. "Hey guys time to reverse every update, we will get all the players back"

I think that’s the best thing I’ve seen you post. Yes take us back to 2013 please Smile
CityRP is stale. Garrysmod is stale. You are looking at people who have put thousands of hours into this game.  I have been here a long time buds. Not one of your "rps" are unique or intriguing.

It also doesn't help that there are games out there such as Arma or GTA that have online roleplay servers as well. I get on FL and I see one or two shops and everyone else is standing around hoping someone does an event.

On FL the biggest issue is there are no goals to reach. Money is abundant, rp points are impossible to get, and staff isn't what it once was. Those are your three goals for FL.

For me personally, there isn't anything left to do. I have had 3 official clans, so clans are w/e to me. I have been SA, so staff is w/e to me. My money and inventory is to a point where I don't need anything more, so I am not going to try and make money. I have 25rpp, so there is no point in me hosting events to get more.

The problem with FL in my eyes is if you look at the community, we do not have an influx of new players. Most of the people here have some of the things listed above, the only thing really left on that list for people is the staff goal. Which keeps some of the people still around.

What could help FL in the current time would be just to add more content. As nice as the metal detectors are, not that kind of content. Add new NPCs. Have them give you jobs that need to be done. Make FL more into things you can do into GTA. But this turns into the issue of having to actually develop things. And at that point, it won't be worth it because that is A LOT of developing. And I wouldn't knock anyone for not wanting to develop that.
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Kryptic, CorieTheNub, konsta, Falcon, Archer, mgdwszx, Grunt
(05-30-2018, 10:51 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Right so lets just stop small updates. Great 10/10 sound advice. An update is an update and whether small or not it adds. Just because you dislike it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. We cannot bring out major updates every day.

Joe Joe, don't take it personal but I never understand what you're trying to say or truly understand your arguments, your replies come worse and worse every time you reply, I'm very sorry, I'm truly am but it's just the truth
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Archer
The problem with adding NPCs is it takes away from player interaction, which as a role play we should really be striving for and seemingly on the threads regarding the map change, is something the community also want. Personally, if I think of an opportunity to add an NPC, I favour seeing ways if there is a way for players to be able to interact with one another over players acting in a zombie like manner, going to an NPC, collecting tasks and completing them. It alienates players from one another.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • konsta, mintblackbeard
Alright, now guys. Let's stop taking these arguments personally and focus on why FL is dying and what we can do to help? Is this not what we want?

So far we have established that Pines clearly won't work, updates should focus on optimizing all types of RP and balancing aggressiveRP as well as the gamemode, staff clearly needs some work and most even fail to set a somewhat decent example, nevermind enforcing the rules they are 'supposed' to follow.

Thank you all for your suggestions, points and arguments. I'm sure this will help us all in making FL good again and will also help Staff and Development in doing so.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]