What happened to FL?
Reflecting back on this thread, do you believe it has done the changes you wanted to see?
On my phone atm, I’ll wake up tomorrow morning and go through this entire thread and see what still applies. Thanks for bringing it up, forgot about this completely aha
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • Bobby, User 21796
its fucking dead
I think a massive reason is the content is the same as its been for around a year. Yeah there is a new map but nothing really "Game changing" I also think the server is just dated. which is sad because not much can be done.
Just to let anyone new to this thread know, this thread is over a year old, created by my younger self. Some things have improved, some not.

However, the playerbase has improved. Well, the illusion of it has. You see, the playerbase will always fluctuate. The true size of the playerbase are those in the community. In-game activity is based on how busy people are who like the server are in real life, if they want to play but are busy, they cannot.

An example of this was when I created the thread over a year ago during GCSE time, I thought that the argument that GCSEs would make a server die is stupid and I believed this due to there being just a handful of people  in Year 11 at the time taking their exams. And there I was, a year later with 2.5k hours, 15 rpp and even was a moderator but got lost my role due to inactivity whilst taking my GCSEs. It proves to show that you don't always know what you're talking about and my example proves you always have to have an open mind, try not to be hypocritical, even if it was an accident.

I still stand by most other statements in this thread. I think some things still should be added and/or changed to improve the state of the server in-game. Some are radical, some are basic. If anyone is reading this and genuinely wants to know, even if all these suggestions are already written in this thread, feel free to PM me.
Grape,

I am more of an aggressive player than you, and ever will be. and let me tell you that from my experience, on many other servers. FL has to be the best community that supports AgressiveRP.

You are just an attention seeker who uses stupid made-up statistics and rants about how the FL community is dying, which suggest you're purposely demotivating everyone with this post and making FL look bad. This is beyond sad.

When the real problem is you. You have the biggest ego i have ever met which explains why you don't get along with anyone. I try to stay miles away from you on the server, cause you are absolutely the worst to play with. You make everyone's experience like shit by insulting them, screaming racist slurs and forcefully making them do as whatever you want like we are all your bitch?

The only reason why i haven't quit playing FL is cause you don't seem to come on anymore. 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Qannter Wrote: Grape,

I am more of an aggressive player than you, and ever will be. and let me tell you that from my experience, on many other servers. FL has to be the best community that supports AgressiveRP.

You are just an attention seeker who uses stupid made-up statistics and rants about how the FL community is dying, which suggest you're purposely demotivating everyone with this post and making FL look bad. This is beyond sad.

When the real problem is you. You have the biggest ego i have ever met which explains why you don't get along with anyone. I try to stay miles away from you on the server, cause you are absolutely the worst to play with. You make everyone's experience like shit by insulting them, screaming racist slurs and forcefully making them do as whatever you want like we are all your bitch?

The only reason why i haven't quit playing FL is cause you don't seem to come on anymore. 

This unnecessary comment is a prime example of why this community is fucking piss-poor sometimes, no offense
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, User 21796, Slaint, Grape, Lewwings, Spartan_KCT, DreeBott

Qannter that comment was not needed, especially on a serious discussion.
(09-09-2019, 09:00 PM)Yonno Wrote:

This unnecessary comment is a prime example of why this community is fucking piss-poor sometimes, no offense

I beg to differ. Very entertaining and it shows real engagement. What more do you want from a community?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I think we should get back onto topic guys.