Keypads and Fading Doors
Hey, Every time I get on Fearless, fading doors never seem to work with Keypads! I've tried playing Singleplayer first, then going to Fearless, but it doesn't help! Buttons work, but the keypads just don't seem to function for me. I have the time set, and the correct key selected for Access Granted:. Please help!
That happens to me too when I Advance Duplicate something. They should really fix that. I could be banned for prop lock when the keypad just wasn't working.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
Mine doesnt just happen with Adv. Duplicator, They NEVER work for me :3
Playing single player first beakes your keypads they work with keypad crackers also when a keypad is adv duped it basically breaks and you have to remove it and replace it with another one with same settings for the door
That doesnt really tell me how to fix my problem though :/
(01-12-2012, 12:30 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: That doesnt really tell me how to fix my problem though :/

Do not join singe player game prior before you join the server.
You can't really fix it. The best thing to do is changing the keypad as soon as you dupe it. You just need to remove the old keypad and replace it with a new one. NO BIG DEAL
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This happens when you start a single player game before you connect to the server. I suggest connecting to a different server running the map, then connecting to Fearless right afterwards. This works for me.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
The same thing happened to me for awhile. I check my keypad, it had 10 seconds for granted. I set it down to 3; that solved my problem. Although its still a little slow the first time I activate it. Afterwards it's fine.
Reinstall gmod Blush
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)