Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:83546047[/b]

Your ban ID: 74252

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: TOS

Involved: No one but myself

Why we should unban you:

Everything said is Ilias words, I am just posting it on behalf of him

Greetings Fearless.
This is Ilias(AKA GreekAssasin222) I have been away for some time thinking that I lost all interest in fearless, but I was wrong. After seeing some old friends of mien being unbanned like Dimitris, and Jofight get a shorter ban, I knew it was time for me to give it a shot.

I know that I've done a lot. After being given a chance by the FL staff team, I just wasted it by breaking one of the simplest rules and in addition to that, I broke a TOS rule that I am not going to mention as I am not sure if I should unless I am asked to. However, that was 2 years ago. I know that just dropping an "I've changed" sentence is not going to make it any better for me. But I believe there has been a big transformation in my personality. When I used to play on fearless in my eyes breaking rules was something that I was having fun doing. I never noticed the harm I caused within the community, the people I offended and the hard time I gave the then staff team. But more importantly, I didn't understand that it would soon end, that I wouldn't be given as many chances as I want and it happened. When I got my first permaban I was so upset. Then I got given my first chance by the fearless staff team I was so happy to get back in the servers but due to my then immaturity not much changed. I got a few bans again and I was lead to my then second permanent ban. Afterwards, an old DA of mien that was used by me only once got found. Not that being enough for me I then went on and broke an important TOS rule(As I said I won't mention which exactly unless I am asked by an administrator since I do not want to cause a scene).

I know that everything I mentioned would be more than enough for someone to stay banned forever. However, in my case, I do believe there has been a change. Getting older I have no finally matured and I am not the old then kid to start mic spamming when he gets arrested. To be fair another reason I re-gained interest into Fearless again was the amazing updates that have been done lately. Plus I think the late additions to the team have made fearless a good place to spend my time on doing something I enjoy. Finally, if I get given this chance I want to do everything I didn't have the chance to before my permabans and that is proper roleplaying. Instead of just raiding around and baiting cops like I used to I want to now have some proper roleplay, at the end of the day it is a roleplay server.

I want to thank you for reading this unban request and for even taking into consideration with everything I've done.

Ilias,

Hello Greek,

You are incredibly notorious on FL for having a lot of bans. 19 bans in total to be exact.
The ban I issued you was given on the 18th of October of 2016. Nearing a two year mark which is a very long time. From my knowledge, you played other CityRP servers in this time.

-Would you say that you have improved in RolePlay quality?

-What could you give back to Fearless?

-Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-07-2018, 05:44 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Hello Greek,

You are incredibly notorious on FL for having a lot of bans. 19 bans in total to be exact.
The ban I issued you was given on the 18th of October of 2016. Nearing a two year mark which is a very long time. From my knowledge, you played other CityRP servers in this time.

Thank you.
Hello, Awestruck

Sadly that is true I am "famous" on FL for being a minge that got too many chances and still there was no change in his attitude. About playing on other roleplay servers, yes that is, in fact, correct I tried out a similar to fearless roleplay server and actually went on with a clean record on it until I just got bored and realized I just didn't like it. Now you asked me some questions and I quote:

Yes, in fact, I believe I have massively improved when it comes to roleplay. Instead of kill farming, I started taking part in events and even hosting some on that other server which I wish I will have the chance to do here as well.
What I will firstly give fearless is the proper respect that it deserves and never got from me. In my time spent on the server mostly I just "had fun" by minging around not realizing the hard I was causing and the hard time I was giving to everyone. Furthermore, I will try giving the community and especially the new players a role model someone that they can learn from and not just some they have heard of for having the most bans on the community.
With the above being said, I believe I deserve to be unbanned as there has been a tremendous change in my attitude and maturity. I believe that this time I won't let you or anyone in the staff team down like I did before. I do understand that you are taking a risk by giving me the other chance, while I already had enough. However, I can assure you that this time there will be no regret.

Once again I would like to thank you for taking my unban request into consideration. I hope that I will have the chance to get back in the server shortly and meet some old friends and make some new ones(especially now that I have a lot of free time).

Greek,
Hello Greek,

I have reviewed your Unban Request. I have decided to unban you, but on the basis that you are placed on last chance. You can have this last chance removed after 6 months without being banned. However, any rule breakage resulting in a ban, will land you a long-ban.

Do you agree?
Kind Regards,

(06-14-2018, 09:39 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hello Greek,

I have reviewed your Unban Request. I have decided to unban you, but on the basis that you are placed on last chance. You can have this last chance removed after 6 months without being banned. However, any rule breakage resulting in a ban, will land you a long-ban.

Do you agree?

Hello, Awestruck,

Firstly I want to thank you for making my day. Yes, I do agree, I also want to thank you along with the rest of the staff team for being so generous towards me and allowing me back on the servers.

Greek,
Approved.
Kind Regards,