Poll: Which Shlomo / Killroy is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The cool guy Shlomo.
66.67%
10 66.67%
Overly nice "wants to be admin" Shlomo.
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll
Exclamation 
What would you prefer, a Shlomo/Killroy as he is now or one whom is overly fake and nice to everyone responding to things with "OMG I never thought of that, you really are so good at building and if I was an admin you'd get an RPP Smile" seeming to be very disabled socially. Thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
fufu is not cool
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Please add an option for "banned disgraced ex teacher" and I'll vote
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Marty Wrote: Please add an option for "banned disgraced ex teacher" and I'll vote

"Disgraced"? More like loved, you're a laughingstock Communist whilst I'm praised for being an el originale goodlad.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, Lewwings, Chech
(05-26-2018, 08:39 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Marty Wrote: Please add an option for "banned disgraced ex teacher" and I'll vote

"Disgraced"? More like loved, you're a laughingstock Communist whilst I'm praised for being an el originale goodlad.

The great plague is praised more than you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-26-2018, 08:44 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 08:39 PM)Shlomo Wrote:

The great plague is praised more than you.

Me and the plague are equals, get out of my alerts you are not worthy of my time Martin. Please go scream on Discord about how the Jews are taking over or whatever it is you Communists do beyond crying about discussions involving terrorism.

Also: TotalBiscuit died the other day so show some respect.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, Lewwings, Chech