Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
(06-02-2018, 05:58 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 05:56 PM)Fultz Wrote: What blows my mind honestly is the Joe Joe is the one spear heading this and not DVN. I understand you are a clan officer as well, but this is similar to an SA with a staff report on them. The other SA does it. You being the one to do all of this and the silence of DVN makes this seem really fishy. This is your clan Joe Joe. If you are bias or not regarding your clan we are going to assume bias because like I said, its your clan.

The reason I am defnding it is maybe because DVN is in work? Also it isnt my clan.....

Just became one of the richest players in FL thanks to it
It's not even the SA's fault, Divey and Awestruck are good super admins, The staff team are genuinely good too, It's just a few rotten tomatoes in the bunch that are seemingly driving FL into "ruin".

The good old days when people like General Rickets, Fultz, Obay, Zecon etc were admin were when the Players acted the best, Because they set an amazing example which everyone followed suit with.

Don't get me wrong, Some admins do/did that, Look at Random with his old mafia family, He set a great example to new players within the server on how to run a clan.

I know it's been blown a little out of proportion, but if there's new clan guidelines, there should be new administrative guidelines on how not to act to avoid setting bad examples.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Random, Eclipze, Lewwings
(06-03-2018, 09:07 PM)JackZ Wrote: The staff team are genuinely good too, It's just a few rotten tomatoes in the bunch that are seemingly driving FL into "ruin".

Yeah I agree, the rotten fruits must be fed to the animals by the children.
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • JackZ, Wolven, Eclipze
unlucky 7 Cool
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Prosto, Eclipze, Lewwings
(06-04-2018, 09:05 AM)Yonno Wrote: unlucky 7 Cool

Warned for insulting clans with immunity

- Prosto-Prosto Clan General
The following 7 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Greed^, Yonno, Eclipze, Falc, Random, sebasti161, Lewwings
Declaring war is still possible with the new guidelines.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Santaliz
This problem roots from poor management and decision making.

Im sure the situation will be sorted in Lucky 7's favour, however atleast it will be sorted.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(06-04-2018, 04:02 PM)perqe Wrote: This problem roots from poor management and decision making.

Im sure the situation will be sorted in Lucky 7's favour, however atleast it will be sorted.

Yeah man we got Lucky 7's back covered bro lemme talk you through it

- Joe Joe (a part of lucky 7) pushed to get new guidelines added to allow this whole situation to continue IC = PROTECTION
- I gave Jan more than 4 suggestions on how to continue this IC against Lucky 7 to potentially create a war in future = PROTECTION

Good one perqe bro i see what ya saying

I'm going to close this now. We have spoke with both Jan & Forgee in a meeting Yesterday and we've concluded how this will move forward. An official post will be put up in the Clan Discussion area outlining how this can move forward and how it should be handled.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Joe Joe